:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
They were being sold for £7 / £6 / £5 (delete depending on time of sale) from the unofficial merchandisers outside the stadium. Very unlikely that you would be able to buy one from official sources - they wouldn't be allwed to sell them at the club shop !!

Had to buy one, although I've a feeling they are pretty generic as they were selling them again today to Mansfield fans (obviously with appropriate changes to read Chesterfield vs Mansfield).

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yeah, they were selling them just down from the City Arms pub outside gate 3 on a stall.
Do you think they were selling it in reverse the day before?
Perhaps Brighton Rock could enlighten us.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Roadrunner said:
Had to buy one, although I've a feeling they are pretty generic as they were selling them again today to Mansfield fans (obviously with appropriate changes to read Chesterfield vs Mansfield). [/B]

Yep, seen them for a while all along the Seven Sisters Road to White Hart Lane, though obviously it's just the red that's being cleansed in favourite of pristine Spurs white (and a bit of blue).

If stocks at Spurs are anything to go by, this may mean you're about to get a supply of shirts showing a very (very) bad drawing of Bart Simpson pissing on a Palace shirt. . .

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I was offered 4 flags for £1, I told him to give me a £1 and i will take them.

What the f*** am i gonna do with 4 flags???????

He told me to sell them on and make a profit.

Isn't that your job matey?

Kaney

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
The funny thing is, just the day before the final, they were also making a killing from Palace supporters selling them with the images the other way around.

It was the thought of this that put me right off them. Pikey, chav scum.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The Famous Grouse said:
I got one of them lol:lolol:

This was the last ever post by The Famous Grouse. Apologies for bouncing this old thread but I was wondering whatever happened to him!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
spotting him around a few times ... must've got a live :(

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
My brother bought a hat, it had a sticker with Brighton on it, over the orignal printing which said Millwall, dope...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here