Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Wednesday 999.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Sorry if fixtures, but I haven't heard much in the papers and hopefully wont, but is anyone concerned about this weeks date? Obviously with the 9/11 being the American emergency services number and the terrorist attack. This Wednesday will be 9/9/9. I assume certain places will be on heightened security?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Sorry if fixtures, but I haven't heard much in the papers and hopefully wont, but is anyone concerned about this weeks date? Obviously with the 9/11 being the American emergency services number and the terrorist attack. This Wednesday will be 9/9/9. I assume certain places will be on heightened security?

Don't. I'm flying on 10/9/9!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Satan didn't re-appear on 6/6/6 , so I wouldn't worry about it.:thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
What difference does that make!?
I was thinking this last night watching the 9/11 phone calls documentary but couldn't find a link with 7/7/7 (or 6? i can't quite remember) and 9/11.
Apparently there is some kind of significance, i can't remember what though.

Flights cancelled / airport nightmare / baggage restrictions.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
i did think that earlier....and the biggest event on wednesday is obviously the england game....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"Don't live your life in fear".

f*** off, I'm staying at home on Wednesday! :dunce: Seriously, I'm going to watch Sky News all day. There have been specific threats made against America, and to be honest, I would suprised if nothing happened.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Seriously, I'm going to watch Sky News all day. There have been specific threats made against America, and to be honest, I would suprised if nothing happened.

:jester: why make threats against the US where 999 means nothing :lol:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Just realised that 9/11, 911, the American Emergency services number. God, I'm stupid:shootself

1066gull

7/7 was the day after we won the olympics for christ

London was in europhia(sp)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh f*** this is a actually quite a good point. I was watching the documentary last night on Channel 4 and cant help thinking that we are long overdue a repeat, and that in many ways the UK is a much bigger target now. We are the last remaining partner of the USA and to strike us really would be a killer blow. Then you think that Al Queada like attacking significant buildings, landmarks, on dates that are relevant, and suddenly I think it was not such a good idea to go to Wembley on the 9th September 2009. Scary stuff.

I've thought for a long time that Wembley Way is just asking for a self motivated individual to blow themselves up and cause carnage while people are waiting for the tubes out. Hope it doesn't happen, but as the security service admit it is almost inevitable that there will be another attack at some point.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
. Hope it doesn't happen, but as the security service admit it is almost inevitable that there will be another attack at some point.

What?
They admit that at some point in the future a terrorist attack will happen? I'd say that's a pretty obvious given

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here