This Summer's Pre Season Tour

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
I heard some talk at last Saturday's game that the tour this summer will be going to America and not Portugal. Does anyone have any information about any tour plans yet and what the dates might be?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My friend spoke to Tanno on Tuesday, and he said it was going to be in Mexico.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Are you serious? last time the club gave plenty of notice so the likes of me and others could build a holiday around it, there has been a complete lack of communication this time and the club have left it far too late for people to book.

Absolutely, i have been to Portugal for the last two years, i was going to go again this year but the airline prices went up by 50 quid per head between Saturday and Monday, so i have decided im not going now and have booked a week in Barcelona instead.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I heard a bus driver talking to a passenger who was telling him that one of his mates driving the number 27 was stuck at the red lights on Lewes Road and he saw Gus pull up level with him and looking down he could see on the pasenger seat from his lofty height a copy "rough guide to the midlands" and a packet of werthers originals.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I heard a bus driver talking to a passenger who was telling him that one of his mates driving the number 27 was stuck at the red lights on Lewes Road and he saw Gus pull up level with him and looking down he could see on the pasenger seat from his lofty height a copy "rough guide to the midlands" and a packet of werthers originals.

This does little to answer the question of whether he will be going to Wolves or West Brom this summer however.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports