Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This shows how one sided it was

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
It's more frustrating tho out playing teams and only getting a point. I said before the window shut we were one striker short of top two and I still feel the same . Would love the club to get someone in till Jan .

I can only agree with you, Baldock is anonymous to me, gives up easily, misses golden opportunities and is just not where he should be in the box, Hemed tries hard but appears to be somewhat lumbering, Bobby is a change player only and Elvis, just not sure about him yet. We could have had a hatful yesterday but just did not compete in the Cardiff box.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I agree. Although the result was disappointing the performance certainly wasn't, particularly after a slow start and conceding an early goal. I'll reserve judgement on the promotion bit until the end of October, which I feel is the right time to assess those teams who have the wherewithal to be in the top six come May. A word of caution though, remember Derby last season, who had the title in the bag until early March - ouch!
I will try not to tempt fate !

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Today I don't think their keeper was as great as I thought he was during the game yesterday. I thought a couple of the great saves he made were actually hit at him, Baldock had turned to round the keeper leaving himself very little to shoot at other than the keeper, and Rosenior's follow up on one of those occasions lacked the venom or nous needed to beat the keeper as he was prone.

But even yesterday I remember being frustrated that after we scored, we never really made him work. From the moment we got to 1-1, most shots were into his chest under no pressure.

Marshall, on the other hand, had to keep working throughout the game.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
For Cardiff it was a great point but I'd been deeply worried if Albion were playing like that. Just one of those days yesterday

You have to go to the 6th tier of English football this season to find another unbeaten side, well done lads...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Football fans (naturally( tend to see the game from a biased point of view, so the comments Cardiff message board shows that we really battered them today!

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163520

Can't wait for Leeds game based on that!

We trounced them 1-1.

That message board though...gives me a headache trying to follow what's going on there. Multiple historical quotes with a one line answer underneath. Thank God NSC's not like that.

(Not that Bozza could be considered a deity).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here