Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This palarse scummer that keeps banging on about wearing a Brighton shirt.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

I woke up this morning having SMASHED through the £100 barrier thanks to the lovely folk of NSC (including an extremely generous Palace fan). Not bad for my first night's work, eh?

I suspect it wasn't a Palace fan!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Wow can't believe this has gone six pages, an evening out and a round of golf today and looks like i've missed most the fun. Shame everybody who has posted/got an opinion hasn't put a few quid in my sponsorship fund or I really would be well on my way to reaching target. I'm not easily offended and to be honest love a bit of the palace/Brighton banter and is one thing I love about the REMF/my marathon efforts that it is proper fans rather than many of the idiots we will see Sunday week. Maybe my initial response was worded strongly about pulling out from REMF when it should of read that I'm happy to stop my sponsorship thread efforts on NSC.

Hope that clears things up and let's get back to raising some money. Maybe next year ill do it in a gully girls outfit if the shirt option is getting boring.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Wow can't believe this has gone six pages, an evening out and a round of golf today and looks like i've missed most the fun. Shame everybody who has posted/got an opinion hasn't put a few quid in my sponsorship fund or I really would be well on my way to reaching target. I'm not easily offended and to be honest love a bit of the palace/Brighton banter and is one thing I love about the REMF/my marathon efforts that it is proper fans rather than many of the idiots we will see Sunday week. Maybe my initial response was worded strongly about pulling out from REMF when it should of read that I'm happy to stop my sponsorship thread efforts on NSC.

Hope that clears things up and let's get back to raising some money. Maybe next year ill do it in a gully girls outfit if the shirt option is getting boring.

I think most people are aware of your sterling efforts for the REMF and having enjoyed the meal after the golf days twice on your table.......I can confirm that you are an extremely genuine supporter of REMF, a very nice chap and more than capable of proper 'banter'.

Possibly the running in a Brighton shirt is a slightly tired idea.........but if it were possible to somehow combine your fund-raising running in a Brighton shirt with say...Edna Krabapple in a Palace shirt.....this may well draw more attention to the cause. Personally, I prefer to support the Brighton runners, but should a reciprocal arrangement be in place.....I would be more than happy to sponsor you. The money of course all ends up for the same good cause.

PS; I do think the OP was slightly mis-understood and an un-banning would help your cause rather than hinder it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That is good. Now to pay for some councilling for the fellow who's kid supports that lot.

Counselling? He needs some basic parenting skills more like. Complete failure as a dad. I honestly think that an honour-killing might be the only answer.

How....just how do you let your son support Palace? How do you let them have Palace stuff in the house? Why was this illness not treated with the first symptoms? It's sickening.

Yuck...the thought of my two boys in Palace tops is just too gruesome to bear. Someone call the NSPCC or RSPCA or whoever you call in these cases.

Camicus

As a self confessed idiot I salute your efforts and appreciate what you do and why so its a big thank you from me and will swing by and pop some cash in

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Counselling? He needs some basic parenting skills more like. Complete failure as a dad. I honestly think that an honour-killing might be the only answer.

How....just how do you let your son support Palace? How do you let them have Palace stuff in the house? Why was this illness not treated with the first symptoms? It's sickening.

Yuck...the thought of my two boys in Palace tops is just too gruesome to bear. Someone call the NSPCC or RSPCA or whoever you call in these cases.

It's easy for you to judge but some of these families are practically feral. You hear these stories of children in the remotest parts of Russia being raised by wolves and this is no different really.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

We Need To Talk About Kevin.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The reaction to the OP's clear joke is the reason, in my view, the spirit of REMF died a long time ago. For many, it seems to have gone beyond simply raising money.

For some, it seems to be about playing football with your mates and Peter Ward, doesn't it ? Didn't one player raise £20 last year, or have I completely made that up?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If anyone has:

A) a sewing machine and the skills to operate it
B) a Palace shirt they are willing to donate

I will donate a Brighton shirt, get them cut in halt down the middle, re-sewn as half and half shirts, then Edna and Kevin can wear one each.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
If anyone has:

I will donate a Brighton shirt, get them cut in halt down the middle, re-sewn as half and half shirts, then Edna and Kevin can wear one each.
Don't have a sewing machine but I like this idea :thumbsup:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Attachments

• DOT 1.jpg
    DOT 1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 35

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If anyone has:

What if there is an ITCHY half?

That Palace shirt looks a bit cheap & itchy to me :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here