Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This might help us on Saturday

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have to admit that I'm rather perplexed by this, I thought Preston would want to have another go at promotion, selling this bloke would indicate otherwise.

Cresswell

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they still have david nugent though

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Incredigull said:
Like all the injuries Hull had eh ??

We are not up for it just yet:(

I'm just trying to be optinistic :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brighton till i die said:
oh great - he wont be playing for preston satdee...but when we go to elland road in 3 weeks we'll have the pleasure of meeting him there!!

:ohmy:

Swings and roundabouts BtID. :p

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Scotty M said:
they still have david nugent though

I'm sure he'll be on his way to 'cash strapped' Leeds soon enough.They've already signed Lewis,Healy and now Cresswell from Preson.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
El Turi said:
I'm sure he'll be on his way to 'cash strapped' Leeds soon enough.They've already signed Lewis,Healy and now Cresswell from Preson.

Unless he goes to 'cash strapped' Cardiff instead.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Im sure that sooner or later our fortunes will change, the team will gel and we'll pick up points, maybe Preston away is a good place to start!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Even without Richard Cresswell, they will still be very dangerous upfront. And thats where we will have to stop them, if we don't then we could be in for another long trip back home with no win under our belts this season.

Last edited:

Wes

Aug 23, 2005
Brighton
We're still lacking the cutting edge. We have a great team, playing quality high-tempo football (especially against Derby) we just need a quality finisher to put the goals away, which Kazim-Richards isn't doing at the moment. McGhee's putting too much pressure on an 18-year old lad, and needs to change formation. I'm hoping Turienzo can galvanize our attack.

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
It is obvious that the Preston away fixture is going to be one of the hardest of the season, but did we not say that about Derby on the opening day? I think that a match like this could bring the best out of the players. I certainly think that they will be more 'up for it' than Shrewsbury away.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ernest said:
So I can BOO the team and shout abuse at Magoo and The Clipboard Kid, that is if they are still in a job :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You're seriously are 100% prick, why don't you shut up for f***ing once and support the team you complete idiot. Get rid of Magoo and Dick Tight and all this shit, you do talk alot of bollocks ernest, and it is seriously getting boring right now. :yawn:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here