Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is what Juve thought of Liverpool's friendship banner

WestStandLad

Jan 28, 2004
Sussex
Basically it's another attempt for Liverpool fans to appear whiter than white when infact a rather large minority are the scum of the earth and murderers.

Would you care to explain to me how you've come to the conclusion that I am "The scum of the earth" and a "Murderer"?

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I went to Italy V England in the final World Cup qualifier in 1997 - The Italian coppers were well armoured & had big batons. I got whacked several times in the melee before the game & they took my belt :(.

A guy said to me that several comments were made about Heysel by coppers around Rome during the day.

The plane home resembled an Army field hospital with the amount of claret showing :nono:

I will never go to Italy for a footie match again.

I can see violence erupting with unforgiving Juventus hoolies & the Liverpool meatheads :nono:

WestStandLad

Jan 28, 2004
Sussex

"THE TRUTH" "Liverpool supporters urinated on the dead and picked their pockets"

Exchange the word Liverpool for Brighton. Would you buy the S*n if that had been written?

And before you start about their 'apology' (Which i'm presuming is the point of your cringingly embarrassing posts on this thread) It was an horrific, indecent attempt to gain back some of the 200,000 readers it lost on Merseyside. It was a pure, disgusting financial ploy. No apology at all. Apologies do not come with conditions.

If they are sorry, why don't they print a front page with 'WE LIED' as their headline as has been asked by the HJC (Hillsborough Justice Campaign)?

Fans United my arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here