Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is for America

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
What Malcolm X said when he got silenced by Elijah Mohammed was in fact true, America's chickens...are coming home to roost. They took that country by terror, away from the Sioux, the Apache, the Arowak, the Comanche, the Arapahoe, the Navajo. Terrorism. They took Africans from their country to build their way of ease and kept them enslaved and living in fear. Terrorism. They bombed Granada and killed innocent civilians, babies, non military personnel. They bombed the black civilian community of Panama with stealth bombers and killed unarmed teenagers and toddlers, pregnant mothers, and hardworking fathers. They bombed Iraq. They killed unarmed civilians trying to make a living. They bombed a plant in Sudan to payback for the attack on their embassy. They bombed Hiroshima, they bombed Nagasaki, and they nuked far more than the thousands in New YorK and the Pentagon and they never batted an eye.

:censored:

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
Why is it a problem that they don't read your contributions on North Stand Chat? Why on earth would they want to, come to that?

Just stating FACTS, you are American or something?

I hope i haven't offended you in anyway :tosser:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Granada is in Manchester, it's where they do Corrie!!

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Just stating FACTS, you are American or something?

I hope i haven't offended you in anyway :tosser:

Some of your original post is clearly emotive opinion. That apart, I find your attitude that Americans deserve to be killed due to the foreign policy of their government a little distasteful but, generally, the ramblings of 6th formers don't really register on my radar. More than anything I'm just slightly confused about where your rant came from, and why you think anyone cares.

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
Some of your original post is clearly emotive opinion. That apart, I find your attitude that Americans deserve to be killed due to the foreign policy of their government a little distasteful but, generally, the ramblings of 6th formers don't really register on my radar. More than anything I'm just slightly confused about where your rant came from, and why you think anyone cares.

I don't want to kill Americans you fool. I just want our lads back from Afghanistan & Iraq and stop following American foreign policy.

GET IT BOY

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
Why didn't you just say that in the first place, then?

Maybe you do not newspapers in Thurso, just letting you know what's going on in the world.

Must be cold up there, anywhere to got out?

Long journey's to the Albion, f***ing hell i thought Carlisle was bad.

Peace

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I thought I'd been over-doing it with recreational drugs till I read this load of bollo!Have the Spams got a smart bomb that only targets blacks in Panama.Blacks,from other tribes, enslaved their fellows & sold them to slave traders for the markets in USA,Carribean,& the biggest slave-holding country in the Americas,Brazil.You really ought to wake up,read some true history,& stop going to demos you know nothing about.(And maybe get a job).Presume DJB stands for DisJointedBolox.Try putting a chip on your other shoulder to make you a well balanced loony!

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
I thought I'd been over-doing it with recreational drugs till I read this load of bollo!Have the Spams got a smart bomb that only targets blacks in Panama.Blacks,from other tribes, enslaved their fellows & sold them to slave traders for the markets in USA,Carribean,& the biggest slave-holding country in the Americas,Brazil.You really ought to wake up,read some true history,& stop going to demos you know nothing about.(And maybe get a job).Presume DJB stands for DisJointedBolox.Try putting a chip on your other shoulder to make you a well balanced loony!

Demos, i don't have time to go to demos
:tosser:

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
What Malcolm X said when he got silenced by Elijah Mohammed was in fact true, America's chickens...are coming home to roost. They took that country by terror, away from the Sioux, the Apache, the Arowak, the Comanche, the Arapahoe, the Navajo. Terrorism. They took Africans from their country to build their way of ease and kept them enslaved and living in fear. Terrorism. They bombed Granada and killed innocent civilians, babies, non military personnel. They bombed the black civilian community of Panama with stealth bombers and killed unarmed teenagers and toddlers, pregnant mothers, and hardworking fathers. They bombed Iraq. They killed unarmed civilians trying to make a living. They bombed a plant in Sudan to payback for the attack on their embassy. They bombed Hiroshima, they bombed Nagasaki, and they nuked far more than the thousands in New YorK and the Pentagon and they never batted an eye.

:censored:
I recognise you as Dave Spart and claim my five pounds reward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here