this is a real shame..

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
a certain nsc poster (not brighton fan) has felt it necessary to take the law into his own hands and start an abuse thread about yours truly.. now i find this type of behaviour, not only unacceptable in terms of breaking nsc rules, but abusive and threatening.. i am deeply hurt and upset by said actions and would appreciate an apology from the man who could only be described as a biggot and a thug with the sole purpose to goad and inflict hurt on other nsc users.

as the title suggests, my nsc experience has been dampened somewhat by this and i hope an apology will occur, and the situation can be resolved before my bed time creeps up on me.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Blimey i think on this rare occasions i may get a better mark in English than a certain someone.

Your a **** mate everyone knows, its although i expect ill get band for my actions:(

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Why say "(not Brighton fan)"?

Wikipedia:

Fans of other teams, such as Cardiff City, Leeds United, Spurs and West Ham United as well as rivals Crystal Palace regularly post messages on the forum, and new users are always welcome.

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
Blimey i think on this rare occasions i may get a better mark in English than a certain someone.

Your a **** mate everyone knows, its although i expect ill get band for my actions:(

I don't know, your grammar and sentence construction is verging on abhorrent.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I don't know, your grammar and sentence construction is verging on abhorrent.

I couldnt agree with you more, honestly i coudlnt.

But...i would say im slightly better than 'barney'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports