Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This ' could ' be MASSIVE news for REMF 8.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
that is great news Gareth, I will have to change from russell slade into Sven Gordon Eriksson as that will put the squad up to 19, meaning 8 substituons will be made during the game, as I feel it is unfair to drop some of the players from the squad to accomodate such living legends

Please, what are substituons? Where they a foe of Dr Who or Capt J T Kirk?

D

Deleted User X18H

Not true. There's always the sentence: name the greatest ever Albion player and name the NSCer whose dad you wished had shot his load over his missus tits instead of up her, 40 years ago.

Can't be me as it would have been 41 years ago as gestation (ask your mum)
is 9 months and I was 40 in January!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Does the Palace captain know how much you're loading your team with former pros?

2, Ricky and hopefully Peter. CPFC will hopefully have Peter Taylor.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Damn those fat fingers of mine!

Does the Palace captain know how much you're loading your team with former pros?

No, as it is all news to be in the last few minutes. I was only planning on Ricky Marlowe, as he always plays.

Sir Peter of Ward was a nice bonus, but as I said I want to be fair on both the Brighton squad and the Palace squad and keep it to fans,. not ex pro's. Obviously there are monumental exceptions like this

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Damn those fat fingers of mine!

No, as it is all news to be in the last few minutes. I was only planning on Ricky Marlowe, as he always plays.

Sir Peter of Ward was a nice bonus, but as I said I want to be fair on both the Brighton squad and the Palace squad and keep it to fans,. not ex pro's. Obviously there are monumental exceptions like this

So you have the Chairman of REMF picking the REMF team now...?

I see.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I posted this possibility on the main thread a couple of weeks ago. Its up to Brett. I can e mail Peter Ward back and tell him no if he wants.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Of course I want him in, dont say no, it will be making the Brighton team very happy as well as honoured. There is no need to stay no, I knew there was a possibility. The Brighton matchday squad will stand at 19 if Ward and Marlowe both join in the fun, but as yet neither have CONFIRMED so there is no need for a binfest of any order, even when TLO is trying to be funny

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will follow your instructions Brett but with no disrepsct to the REMF lads the average Joe on the street will be more inclined to turn up with Ward on the bill and numbers through the gate is of all importance. 2 ex pro's would always the agreed ex pro's limit as the game is not about BHAFC old boys.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I will follow your instructions Brett but with no disrepsct to the REMF lads the average Joe on the street will be more inclined to turn up with Ward on the bill and numbers through the gate is of all importance. 2 ex pro's would always the agreed ex pro's limit as the game is not about BHAFC old boys.

Why is everything turning into such a drama, I never said I dont want Peter Ward to play for Brighton, of course he would be welcome in the squad, and by all the fans who come to watch. As I said, he hasnt even said yes yet and there is all this nonsense

Ward is in and will be number 8 in my squad numbers

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There's no drama. As you said its 50/50 at best.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fantastic news, whether he just makes an appearance or whether he plays.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am warming up the tonsils as we speak!!!!

welcome to the one and only Albion Legend.................PETER WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Any chance of Spider turning out as well ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here