Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This club really is impressive...

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
I've been watching the albion for 24 seasons now and whilst it's been a brilliant ride for me personally, I've never been in the know or would ever claim to have any "reliable sources". it's very much been something i've enjoyed personally and with my family.

However, i've been lucky enough to film some albion staff recently as part of my job and i have to say from top to bottom the whole operation is mightily impressive.

i'm devastated about the prospect of murray leaving as i think he dominates the entire way we play the game, but still there is plenty of room for optimism from what i've seen. i don't give a shit if people know more than me and think this is irrelevant, i'm just trying to have an uplifting moment!

PS. We're signing Torres as Chelsea have given up on him (just to stay in keeping with the summer theme!)

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I've been watching the albion for 24 seasons now and whilst it's been a brilliant ride for me personally, I've never been in the know or would ever claim to have any "reliable sources". it's very much been something i've enjoyed personally and with my family.

However, i've been lucky enough to film some albion staff recently as part of my job and i have to say from top to bottom the whole operation is mightily impressive.

i'm devastated about the prospect of murray leaving as i think he dominates the entire way we play the game, but still there is plenty of room for optimism from what i've seen. i don't give a shit if people know more than me and think this is irrelevant, i'm just trying to have an uplifting moment!

PS. We're signing Torres as Chelsea have given up on him (just to stay in keeping with the summer theme!)

Would only take Torres on a free transfer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here