Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Third test: England v India at Southampton, Jul 27-31

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Bell bowled... round his legs, sweeping.

23 from 20 balls just what is needed.

Here comes Joe Root. Time for Cook to step up the pace (32 from 69)

106-3 (lead 345)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's time to smash it

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Already more runs than India can chase, as Tuffers points out England need 10 wickets and being out there batting on and on isn't going to get them.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Already more runs than India can chase, as Tuffers points out England need 10 wickets and being out there batting on and on isn't going to get them.

a few more overs with an old ball tomorrow afternoon are unlikely to make any difference one way or the other.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
15 minutes left for England to back in my book... half an hour at India before tea. About 40 overs today and 90 tomorrow. Should be plenty.

15 minutes left for England to back in my book... half an hour at India before tea. About 40 overs today and 90 tomorrow. Should be plenty.

Before play the idea of giving the bowlers 40 overs to put their feet up was mooted. 5 more overs would be bang on 40, and leave a minimum of 40 overs left in the day. So probably more like 25/30 minutes, but other than that I agree.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Before play the idea of giving the bowlers 40 overs to put their feet up was mooted. 5 more overs would be bang on 40, and leave a minimum of 40 overs left in the day. So probably more like 25/30 minutes, but other than that I agree.

but the rate the Indians have bowled these 36 is more than 40 at any normal rate :)

Cue another bowling change from Dhoni :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here