Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thinngs you wish you never said..

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
2 am twenty years ago in Ankara at 3am after a skinful... missed the last bus back to the uni, taxis werent swapping so mate suggested one of us lying in the road to stop a taxi.... 'I'll do it!'..... next car was a police car.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
The Coca Cola truck was in Toulouse just before christmas. I took a photo of my wife in front of the truck. A german woman then passed me her camera and asked me to do her up against the truck.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Sheffield Wednesday Away

37 mins Al, we're one down to Wednesday but we're going to win easily. Can't access my account online. Here's the passwords....what odds? 5-1

37.25 mins Go £60 to win

37.47 mins Bets on

37.48 mins Oh no

38 mins Bollocks

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In a pub once, I bumped into a girl I used to go to school with and hadn't seen for years. She'd porked up quite a bit since I'd last seen her, and with my mouth two beats ahead of my brain I asked:

"So whens it due then ?"

to which the inevitable answer came

"I'm not pregnant"

"...............ahh, ok. Well hey, its been really nice seeing you. I just have to...errr..."

*cringe*

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
"Does this dress make me look fat ?"
"It does a bit, yes"

this happened to me but i think i was more tactful.

my wife was in a shop trying on a dress for a wedding and said " Does this dress make me look fat?"
I replied " No the dress is fine! It's your arse and stomach that make you look Fat!"

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Sheffield Wednesday Away

37 mins Al, we're one down to Wednesday but we're going to win easily. Can't access my account online. Here's the passwords....what odds? 5-1

37.25 mins Go £60 to win

37.47 mins Bets on

37.48 mins Oh no

38 mins Bollocks

:wave:

Cheers

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Instead of saying why are we focusing on analysing so much in a large work meeting. I boomed out "what the fascination with anal?"

I still laugh when I think about saying it.

pcol

Nov 1, 2010
When we lost 3-0 at the last game of the season at Shrewsbury once we had won the league, I waited behind to meet the players and said to Charlie oatway "great game" to which he replied "we lost 3-0 didn't we" and I said "yeah it doesn't matter though". I still have no idea why I said "great game".

To make matters worse, when I walked past the coach on my way out he had obviously told all the other players who then proceeded to point out the window and laugh.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
this happened to me but i think i was more tactful.

my wife was in a shop trying on a dress for a wedding and said " Does this dress make me look fat?"
I replied " No the dress is fine! It's your arse and stomach that make you look Fat!"

should have gone for the even more tactful:

"does this dress make me look fat?"
"no, of course not! it's you that makes the dress look fat."

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Argument with a kiddie in a pub when I had just turned 18. Some words were said and he said that I was a **** and I had a face like a knob head I responded with the very childish thats not what your mum said last night and speaking of faces I left hers looking like a painters radio. Turned out his mum died 3 months before! Never before have I ever been headbutted so hard then kicked in the head repeatedly in the street.

To be fair to the guy he did apologise and I apologised to him but goes to show you just dont know. Fair to say im a little more world wise now!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'Not sure about this Bridcutt..'

In my defence he was rusty first few games and Kish had been awesome...

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Argument with a kiddie in a pub when I had just turned 18. Some words were said and he said that I was a **** and I had a face like a knob head I responded with the very childish thats not what your mum said last night and speaking of faces I left hers looking like a painters radio. Turned out his mum died 3 months before! Never before have I ever been headbutted so hard then kicked in the head repeatedly in the street.

To be fair to the guy he did apologise and I apologised to him but goes to show you just dont know. Fair to say im a little more world wise now!

A mate of mine did something very similar when we were at college, and said mate got launched over a railing, landing in a rubbish skip three floors down. Hysterical, but VERY cringy when the bloke insulted told him his mum had died 5 years earlier....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here