Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you see on a train.....

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Good God! I hope his ticket isn't tucked in with his meat and two veg? Imagine having to inspect that, the ticket I mean, if it's been stuck next to this bloke's porridge pistol for the last umpteen hours. :sick:

Porridge pistol :laugh:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Good God! I hope his ticket isn't tucked in with his meat and two veg? Imagine having to inspect that, the ticket I mean, if it's been stuck next to this bloke's porridge pistol for the last umpteen hours. :sick:

I don't know if I'm living a sheltered life, but the phrase 'porridge pistol' has just made me collapse with laughter. Top work sir.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
My friend is on his way down from Glasgow heading to Northampton for the Bedlam Psychobilly weekender and just sent this photo of the man sat opposite him on the train......

Have some people no shame... :eek:

image.jpeg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep. New thread:
"Chilling out on the train, minding my own business and this weirdo is taking photos of me."

Capitalise a few words obviously, to make it truly hilarious. Hold onto your sides people.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd be most ashamed. He could have got a much better deal online. He could have saved a packet. Or perhaps he did....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here