Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things you don’t hear very often

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I've always liked the style, but I'm a results person. I've said in a few threads like the "what woukd it take for you to change your mind about Potter" thread that the best thing about football for me is celebrating a goal. I love the buzz you get, that rush, and i love going batshit mental for thirty seconds. For so long that was not happening, and it sucked the life out of football for me.
I also don't change my mind with the wind and just because of a few good results am not getting carried away like so many seem to be on here this week and for that reason I'm still voting "Potter Out" in the weekly poll. Or would you prefer that people just voted in after a win and out after a loss?

I will judge him at the end of the season. If we finish higher than we did the last two seasons then I'll be happy and because we are making progress, I'll form the opinion that Potter is the right man for the job.

Oh and to answer your question... 3 - 1 to the Albion. That's always been my Burnley away prediction since we beat them on the opening day of the season by that score a few years ago.

We all like the climax, but some of us also enjoy the foreplay, and can enjoy that, even when there is no climax.

Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
" First up tonight we go to Turf Moor, for Burnley versus Brighton, the two surprise conquerors of Liverpool at Anfield..... both looking to maintain good recent form. It was a cracker " ( G Lineker...MOTD )

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
" First up tonight we go to Turf Moor, for Burnley versus Brighton, the two surprise conquerors of Liverpool at Anfield..... both looking to maintain good recent form. It was a cracker " ( G Lineker...MOTD )

"The dullest 5-4 you'll ever watch. I wouldn't bother if I were you."

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Despite having both drunk several pints of stella we've managed to discuss our opposing views on Brexit in a calm & constructive manner.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've been really impressed with the insightful thoughts and contributions from the co-commentators this afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here