Thames Ditton
Over Head Goal
Ashley Barnes hitting a cows arse with a banjo :fishing:
Bobby Zamora :p

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Think there was a nearly for ESU on Tuesday.

That's what provoked the thought :lolol: It must've reached Row V or something in ESL.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Ryan Harley having a good game. CMS look like a £3million striker and Buckley play 4 games in a row

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Lua-Lua had a shot that went about 3 rows away from the back of the North stand on Tuesday. I dont think hitting one of the big screens will be too far away!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ryan Harley having a good game. CMS look like a £3million striker and Buckley play 4 games in a row

Harley was excellent against Sunderland, CMS looked every inch a £3m stiker against Leeds, when he scored one and made two, and Buckley featured in FIVE consecutive home games (Burnley, Saints, Wrexham, Bristol City, Newcastle).. Try again.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It was soooooooo close.

It was no where near.. Just because it reached row X of ESL doesn't mean it had the height to get anywhere near ESU. Although I will admit, I thought it was going to when it was kicked.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Anything remotely resembling a positive Albion-related comment by terryberry on here.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
A vengeful selection of zombie baboons driving dwarf-sized tanks into the centre circle before firing speed-of-sound arrows with chattering teeth on the front, attached to 100m hoovering tubes, into the crowd. The nibbled flesh and blood is sucked back to the mouth of the driver, his radar chief, engineer and Russell Grant. The little tanks have burrowing devices and into the ground they go to the centre of the earth. One is skewered fortunately by our dramatic pitch-watering devices. One of the deceased-but-living baboons is detoothed and kept as a pet Charlie Oatway, who feeds it mashed otter tails. The bitten members of the crowd become squawking maniacs and sit on car-roofs until shot into their newly-formed trouser-tearing blue arses, the weakspot for any baboon.

Didn't this happen against Palace? I presumed this was the reason for our capitulation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here