Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Things to leave behind in 2019

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Controversial but ... Premier League football.
I’ve hated our time in the PL. We struggle too much, we are constantly over analysing every bloody pass and constantly on tenterhooks.
I know the money and the exposure are priceless for the club but I’m sorry, we are so much better in the Championship.

Bad fan? Maybe but just my opinion.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014

I’ve hated our time in the PL. We struggle too much, we are constantly over analysing every bloody pass and constantly on tenterhooks.
I know the money and the exposure are priceless for the club but I’m sorry, we are so much better in the Championship.

I’m probably on my own here, but if we could have the Goldstone back, I’d be happy with League One.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Is it okay to disagree and say "become the best that you can be."? Keep reaching for the top. Once you accept less you will continue to accept less and keep falling lower and lower. The only way is to stay in the top league no matter what so you have the chance the next season to be better.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Mrs Brown's Boys, Miranda.... and all other unfunny comedies
Hatred
War
Lies
Z list celebrities and the TV programmes and Vlogs that make them Z list stars.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

I watched a championship game Blackburn v Wigan this week it was dire as F. Also some respect for the man who gave us the Amex and despite our league position a half decent side. Being disappointed about not getting anything away at Liverpool/Spurs is quite something considering where we have come from. Short memories from some.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The ferocity of the thumps (and faux screams), being inversely proportionate to the extent of the ‘injury’.

Faking it just to get a reaction. This includes Mrs. AMA and US President Trump.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

That is the antithesis of iconic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here