Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gally72

Dec 1, 2012
Astrology, how can the position of the stars have any effect on what's going to happen to you ?

Feng Shui, arranging furniture for goodness sake.

Any others ?

Crystal palace ,Ian holloway, selhurst ,to mention a few

Gally72

Dec 1, 2012
I really hate this attitude. Who cares what kind of planet we leave to 'our children'? They are just going to keep on fugging it up like we have. The sooner we're all dead and gone, the sooner the planet can become an overgrown, healthy mess. 'Our children' don't deserve anything. They are after all just shitty copies of us. They'll probably accelerate the planet's demise if anything.
Sounds like ur kids will anyway, I've educated my kids to respect

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
That thick plastic packaging that you need an industrial saw to get through, in the meantime cutting your hands to shreds on the sharp edges. SH1T.

plastic-packaging-903.jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What they've done to the Lord Nelson - they seem to have completely destroyed it very quickly. They'd run out of Best last night FFS.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
ItS like NSC has answered this for me.

On the big board, currently, it reads as.

Things that, frankly, are a bit shit....

....hardcore hip hop, techno, drum & bass.

Good answer.

Feb 14, 2010
Both CMS and Barnes against the keeper on a one v one .. the ball will end up anywhere but in the net, the keepers foot, over the bar, post, crossbar, but neither of them can finish. Lack of a goalscorer is why we play Yeovil this year instead of Arsenal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports