Thierry Henry upset at full-time at Liberty Stadium

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Just saw on SSN that Thierry Henry was seen crying down the tunnel and looked very upset.

Apparently it was due to him having a clash with an Arsenal supporter.

Quite sad to hear considering he was touched with the unveiling of his bronze statue at Emirates and returning to Arsenal a week ago...seems odd if this is true, clearly not a true Arsenal fan!?

What do you guys think?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If the comments to him were anything like the twitter attack on Aaron Ramsey I'm not surprised he was upset.

D

Deleted member 18477

have to be fake fans! fans that don't remember pre graham/wenger era's.

that twitter attack on aaron ramsey is sickening!

no matter how much a player annoys you its not acceptable to brandish threats!

most arsenal fans i know are very good fans. just like the liverpool racism situation... shame a minority give a majority a bad name. these dickheads should be named and shamed and banned from the club for life! pathetic behaviour over something that really is just a game!

D

Deleted member 18477

This

Think he was shell shocked about the experience. Clearly Arsenal have some JCL's - not surprising being a so called "Top 4" club...:facepalm:

deluded fans who have no idea what george graham and wenger have done for arsenal. finishing top 4 and staying within a set budget is clearly not a given. and when teams are splashing cash for fun around you (even liverpool) i think they're being a tad unrealistic those fans. a bit like some of our fans at the start of the season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good job he wasn't blubbing at Anfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports