Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

These new signings, who are we interested in?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can only think of KLL that we have officially been linked to.

I know the Sun reported earlier that we were looking at Henri Lansburry (maybe they hacked his voicemail).

We knew about our interest in Buckley & CMS before they happened.

Who else are we said to be after? I mean according to sources other than NSC posters, twitter & http://www.bullshitrumours.com.

I hope some exciting stuff happens soon :rave:

Thanks.

Last edited:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Sorry, but on the KLL theme I post this,

recently updated on the NUFC.com site.

Leon Best, Nile Ranger, Alan Smith, Wayne Routledge and Kazenga LuaLua have all been publicly advised to find new clubs, with Smith available on a free transfer.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sorry, but on the KLL theme I post this, recently updated on the NUFC.com site.

Leon Best, Nile Ranger, Alan Smith, Wayne Routledge and Kazenga LuaLua have all been publicly advised to find new clubs, with Smith available on a free transfer.

requires a thread surely :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Surprised NUFC are letting Leon Best go, thought he showed promise last season when he played. Guess Pardew is having a big old clear out what with all these frenchies he keeps bringing in!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally Posted by ferring seagull
Sorry, but on the KLL theme I post this, recently updated on the NUFC.com site.

Posted by Dingodan

requires a thread surely

Sorry I cannot post a specific thread but

Go into NUFC.com

Then where it says at the top

'PL TV announcement due on Monday'

scroll down from there a long long way down and you will find it !

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I mean, u should start an NSC thread called "KLL told to find an new club by NUFC".

It will bring on plenty of fun and rumour and speculation and banta and other NSC related business :)

Do it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can only think of KLL that we have officially been linked to.

I know the Sun reported earlier that we were looking at Henri Lansburry (maybe they hacked his voicemail).

We knew about our interest in Buckley & CMS before they happened.Who else are we said to be after? I mean according to sources other than NSC posters, twitter & http://www.bullshitrumours.com.
I hope some exciting stuff happens soon :rave:

Thanks.

I dont think anybody, most of all posters on here knew about those transfers until a bid had been made.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I dont think anybody, most of all posters on here knew about those transfers until a bid had been made.

True.

In which case really my question is "have we made any bids for anyone?"

To which I know the answer is no.

Fair play.

You just raped my brain.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Dingodan

I didn't start the thread, you did.

Take more water with it !

I didnt start a thread about KLL, its specifically not about KLL.

And your information about KLL is new information. New information about KLL. Shout it from the rooftops, send the runners to the hills, ring that bell "hear ye, hear ye!"

is all im sayin :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think I am still "travelling in hope" on the possible LuaLua deal. I'm trying hard to stay convinced that it will happen and so far there doesn't seem to be any realistic competition for his signature. I'm certain he will sign over the weekend (why is there no fingers crossed smiley when you need one?).

Other than him it looks like we have lost out on Lansbury to Norwich, Woods to Southampton, Woodgate to Stoke, Phillips and Ince to Blackpool, Owen to Man U, Garvan (staying with Palace) Karacan (were we ever after him?)...................... which seems to be as good a way as any of saying that nobody (on here) has got the foggiest idea who we are after :D

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Will try harder in future !

You have completely lost me.

I was never taking the piss. Im sayin this is info people will want to know. Deserves a thread.

Did I understand your first post right? NU have told KLL to find a new club? If so, this is news and relevant and I was just thinking I didnt want to start a thread like I'm jumping on your scoop. Definatley deserves a thread.

Maybe I have just totally misunderstood u.

nevermind, hope we can stay friends :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here