Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] These £60 fines for breaching CV19 instructions

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
what a **** of a thing.......there is footage emerging of a load of black americans on a jetstar flight......one man is asked to turn his device off ...he refuses he is then told he will be removed from the plane ....he threatens the female flight attendant then spits in her face , she slaps him he then knocks her out.......it's all pretty disgusting and all the repetitive shit coming from the American people ...looks like a group of 8 or so on board......just goes to show that even though we are "apparently" facing the greatest peril to the human racer the last 100 years that there are still plenty of absolute fukwhitts out there who really don't give a shit about anyone but themselves,
You'll get flamed if you wish death on these wasters

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How thick must they be to behave in such a way in a time of national and international crisis?

I'm not surprised to be honest it's the modern british way. This time last year they were on holiday with 1,000's of other like minded Brits in trashy resorts around Europe in their George cross swimming shorts and next year they will be doing the same while abusing foreign waiters who are too slow bringing their pint or John Smith's to wash down their full English breakfast

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm not surprised to be honest it's the modern british way. This time last year they were on holiday with 1,000's of other like minded Brits in trashy resorts around Europe in their George cross swimming shorts and next year they will be doing the same while abusing foreign waiters who are too slow bringing their pint or John Smith's to wash down their full English breakfast

It makes you proud to be British doesn't it? I'm so very glad that I'm not a teenager growing up in today's society.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wow ! might as well bring back hanging, drawing and quartering ( if we have enough PPE) judging by the mood on here. A £1000 fine is more than enough to penalise and focus the mind, any more risks not getting paid and struck off anyway if people can't pay and we can't incarcerate them due to … you guessed it ! Covid-19.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Theirs only one thing that will learn them idiots

BRING BACK THE BIRCH.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
i stopped going to these sort of resorts a very long time ago. Plenty of places where this doesn't happen and they are not ruined by the blight of sports bars, english breakfast cafes and basically a certain type of english person. Sorry if people don't like this but you can't ignore reality.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
At both ends of the scale the change from £60 to £5k wouldn't make any difference - there will be people who can't afford £60, so won't afford the £5k, and others who can easily afford the £5k so the £60 is nothing.

I don't think anyone is looking at the situation and thinking 'it's alright, I can afford the £60 if I get caught'. It's not a matter of affordability, it's attitude. The feeling they won't get caught, or the law is too extreme, or they're not feeling sick so it's fine for them, etc

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Taking a quick look through Facebook this morning and on several of the various groups I am in, there has been a serious lurch to the right with a pack mentality taking over. An upgraded herd morality is now constantly pushing harder and harder measures against any delinquents, it's like the Four Yorkshiremen sketch from Monty Python but starting with fines, the Birch, flogging and moving ever upwards towards flaying and on. Frightening times.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
At both ends of the scale the change from £60 to £5k wouldn't make any difference - there will be people who can't afford £60, so won't afford the £5k, and others who can easily afford the £5k so the £60 is nothing.

I don't think anyone is looking at the situation and thinking 'it's alright, I can afford the £60 if I get caught'. It's not a matter of affordability, it's attitude. The feeling they won't get caught, or the law is too extreme, or they're not feeling sick so it's fine for them, etc

Exactly.
There is an arrogance and lack of respect in certain parts of our society that has been growing over a few decades.Thrown in a lot of ignorance and there is your cocktail. A self-centred section of society, who do what they want, when they want and if you don't like it, tough luck. Life has been pretty comfortable for many and any sort of compromise to lifestyle is resented.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
These fines double on each offence.

So those that ignore them and don't mend their ways keep getting larger ones.

60->120->240->480->960 ( max ).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Taking a quick look through Facebook this morning and on several of the various groups I am in, there has been a serious lurch to the right with a pack mentality taking over. An upgraded herd morality is now constantly pushing harder and harder measures against any delinquents, it's like the Four Yorkshiremen sketch from Monty Python but starting with fines, the Birch, flogging and moving ever upwards towards flaying and on. Frightening times.

I’d add that with that sort of things there generally goes quite a lot of ignorance of the facts as well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I’d add that with that sort of things there generally goes quite a lot of ignorance of the facts as well.

Indeed, despite 2,000 odd years of developing a " Culture" based on human rights and democracy it's amazing how quickly we can turn back to a herd mentality ruled by ignorance, stupidity and fear.

We've come nowhere once the flour and bog roll have gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here