Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's every likelyhood UKIP will have their first MP by tomorrow

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
OK so what choices do I have as a voter. I am unhappy with the EU, and I am unhappy with the levels of migration to this country. Any suggestions?

You make a very valid point. Without my trademark insults I think you have pretty much hit the dilemma on the head there. No-one seems to be coming up with viable, convincing strategies to deal with this country's problems, I genuinely don't know the answer.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
OK so what choices do I have as a voter. I am unhappy with the EU, and I am unhappy with the levels of migration to this country. Any suggestions?

Exactly. Labour has done this country an enormous amount of damage, the Tories don't listen any more than Labour, the Lib Dems are a joke.

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
UKIP are a powerful force , More than most people know! They are saying what most of think and not everyone likes the truth!
It is only a matter of time when true Brits start taking a stand, enough is enough giving millions away to other countries, letting all and sundry over her only to take the piss out of us!
Anyone who disagrees with what i have just said are not worthy of being a BHA fan! or living in this country!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
UKIP are a powerful force , More than most people know! They are saying what most of think and not everyone likes the truth!
It is only a matter of time when true Brits start taking a stand, enough is enough giving millions away to other countries, letting all and sundry over her only to take the piss out of us!
Anyone who disagrees with what i have just said are not worthy of being a BHA fan! or living in this country!

Not going away to Watford was bad enough, but not supporting UKIP??

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Bless. You're cute. A deluded *****, but cute.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
UKIP is unfortunately far too EuroSceptic for me to vote for them :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here