Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] There will be an independent regulator for football

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This has got Garth Crooks written all over it :shootself

I'm far from convinced anything will come of it. There will be a website called 'offoot' where you can send emails of concern, that will be acknowledged. The ombudsman will be informed and the complaint will be composted and recycled into tiny dildos.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm far from convinced anything will come of it. There will be a website called 'offoot' where you can send emails of concern, that will be acknowledged. The ombudsman will be informed and the complaint will be composted and recycled into tiny dildos.

To be honest, whoever heads the office will just be a puppet to the real power pulling the strings, whoever that maybe:
A. The so called big 6
B. Gary Lineker and his nodding donkeys.
C. Smug Powerhouse Group PLC
D. Dan Ashworth
E. The King's Road Roundtable Committee

:wink:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Johnson going for the football vote with this and the declared interest in hosting the 2028 European Championships in the British Isles.

Anyway step forward PB, he can then have programme notes in every programme, ban bottle tops and flasks in every ground, and spend most of his time sending out 10,000 worded emails to every fan up and down the country.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The assumption being that a spoilt posh boy got into Oxbridge, so he must have a great intellect [emoji38]ol:

Genuinely, it’ll be three days a month, on a 6 figure salary.

I hope it isn’t yet another tw@t who’s only knowledge of the game is that as an adult they got into Chelsea or Arsenal making them ‘one of the lads’.

Needs to be a lifelong fan, I’d suggest not a fan of the top 6 due to their power and an unconscious bias.
I have completely forgotten his name but I recall a chap from the Midlands, who I think was a Forest fan, who was spokesman for I think , an independent football supporters Trust.

He spoke very eloquently and knowledgeably about football " for the fans " and would be a brilliant appointment. Additionally, he'd probably do the job full time for half the money.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have completely forgotten his name but I recall a chap from the Midlands, who I think was a Forest fan, who was spokesman for I think , an independent football supporters Trust.

He spoke very eloquently and knowledgeably about football " for the fans " and would be a brilliant appointment. Additionally, he'd probably do the job full time for half the money.

I remember that guy, yes, integrity and a clear communicator.

So it won’t be him :lol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here