Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've seen the site in Iceland where they filmed it - deffo a hoax and I'm not an arse, just easily led!!

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
This is just [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] baiting isn't it?

I approve though. Perhaps if we all believe that it was a hoax then they'll beleive it really happened.

This is just [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] baiting isn't it?

I approve though. Perhaps if we all believe that it was a hoax then they'll beleive it really happened.

Neither of those posters exist, actually.
In fact, no posters exist - the whole interaction you are having is with a computed creation designed to only relate to you.
It is being done by a single superior being to study your behaviour and your responses.
In fact the whole world and all the people in it are figments, just placed into your life as and when required to respond to your actions. This is all a giant goldfish bowl for the amusement of one all-seeing entity - and you are the subject.

'brunswick' will soon come along and refute this, again so that you will continue to react according to the planned tests and tribulations placed before you.
Good luck, and try to keep it interesting

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This is just @Falmer and @brunswick baiting isn't it?

Actually I'd expect Brunswick and Falmer to accept the moon landings as fact. If the government(s), or whoever it is that's in power, can control us as much as they say they can then to argue that the moon landings (which used existing and not particularly sophisticated technology) didn't happen is a bit of a contradiction. That's saying that they're clever enough to keep (most of) us in the dark about what's really going on in the world, but not clever enough to bolt a few men onto a large missile.

It's what NASA did with the alien technology they found on the moon that's the real conspiracy. That's why some of the pictures look a bit fake, they've been doctored to cover it up!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Talking of space,I liked Professor Cox's eloquent and FINAL dismissal of alien Sightings this week. The moon landing and alien sighting people must be fewer in number than the flat earthers.

The moon landing were not faked the Americans actually landed on the moon. Firstly, the Apollo spacecraft was monitored from Earth not just by the Americans but also the Russians. Quick history lesson for you kids out there, the Russians and Americans did not like eachother at this time. If they had faked the moon landings the Russians would of been the 1st to have jumped up and said so. Secondly, the Americans couldn't handle the radio communications alone. The company I worked for (Cable & Wireless) provided the communications so Houston could speak to the Apollo crew via their link on the Ascension islands.
To simplify even further, they could not of faked the moon landings even if they wanted to.

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
On the STAR LIVE (or whatever it was called) they showed the first photographic evidence I have seen of the landing sites, and the trails of the moon buggys. I am not sure how the conspiracy theorists deal with that.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Talking of space,I liked Professor Cox's eloquent and FINAL dismissal of alien Sightings this week. The moon landing and alien sighting people must be fewer in number than the flat earthers.

Yes, quite funny, together with telling people to bog off to Celebrity BB.

It's been quite interesting that in, maybe the last 5 years or so, there has been a huge increase in the number of "proper" scientists who believe that there is life out there somewhere, in fact I would think that almost all of them think that there is at least microbial / bacterial lifeforms out there. Maybe it's just a question of numbers as the estimate of the number of galaxies & stars increases, the numbers being soooo huge now that to think it could only happen once is rather unlikely (in fact, it happened so relatively quickly here, that it might actually be quite easy given the right circs)

But dismissing the anal-space-probe abductees like that is all well and proper (and funny)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
It would be ignorant to think that there isn't life out there... and i don't mean on just Mars or another planet within our solar system...

Watch this 6 minute clip to enlighten you about how immense our universe is.... It all starts travelling the speed of light on the 1 jan 00:00...

It takes 5 hours and 41 minutes to travel at the speed of light to the outer limits of our solar system....

It takes a 100 thousand light years to get out of our galaxy...

and it estimates 100 billion light years to reach the end of our universe...

a few hours to get out of our solar system but tens of BILLIONS of years to travel from one galaxy to another....

How can people be so sure that there isn't life. Out on billions and billions of galaxies, that have billions and billions of solar systems how can people be so sure.....

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
And having done it once and fooled everybody (bar a few sharp-eyed illuminati who can extrapolate the entire truth from a few photos) why did they do it again?
And again?
And again?
And again?
And again?

A nice little earner for NASA & the Military Industrial Complex, helped to fund the Vietnam war.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
post deleted

Last edited:

A nice little earner for NASA & the Military Industrial Complex, helped to fund the Vietnam war.

I seem to remember that you've said in the past that you believe they were faked - apologies if I've got you confused with someone else. I have two questions for you;

1) How did it earn money for NASA?
2) Can you explain why Russia and/or China would not have outed the missions as falsified at the time?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I seem to remember that you've said in the past that you believe they were faked - apologies if I've got you confused with someone else. I have two questions for you;

1) How did it earn money for NASA?
2) Can you explain why Russia and/or China would not have outed the missions as falsified at the time?

1) From the taxpayer, the American public happy to fund such a feel good project.

2) Why would they, when they can continue holding the ace card up their sleeve. Plus they're planning some faked missions of their own I think.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

thats a confusing one... how does paying NASA & the military industry to put a man on the moon fund the Vietnam war? use it a front to funnel even more money than they already were into the military prehaps... ??? :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here