Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I am patient but, in case you didn't notice, we couldn't score for umpteen games, and we are, allegedly, looking to get promoted...

And, yes, I am an adult. Are you? Or are you just spouting the normal 'club does no wrong' claptrap so popular on NSC?
Ahh, that classic. Any vague dissent to a standard NSC negative post = blue & white tinted specs. Believe it or not, there's a middle ground of Albion fandom where you can be pissed off that we're going through a barren spell, but still retain the power of balanced observation and see a few poor results doesn't equate to a lack of desire for promotion. Never mind. 'Scuse me while I pop off to tuck myself up for the night in my BHAFC jimjams, under my BHAFC bedspread.

Licker signing out.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Ahh, that classic. Any vague dissent to a standard NSC negative post = blue & white tinted specs. Believe it or not, there's a middle ground of Albion fandom where you can be pissed off that we're going through a barren spell, but still retain the power of balanced observation and see a few poor results doesn't equate to a lack of desire for promotion. Never mind. 'Scuse me while I pop off to tuck myself up for the night in my BHAFC jimjams, under my BHAFC bedspread.

Licker signing out.

Our "few poor results" were 6 games where we failed to score. That is bottom of the table stuff over a rather long period. I wish I had blue and white tinted glasses like you, but some of us actually are balanced.

Bed-wetter signing out too.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My ITK says we are close to SWOOPING for a Midfielder. ???

Should be SINGING soon.

#writeagain

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Should be SINGING soon.

#writeagain

Correct... #SheeboITK #GingerDay

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
#KEEPUPATTHEBACK :p

Haha - as I say, I actually had some 3rd hand info from 2 different places today! Hence the #gingerday - but it's more fun guessing!

Another SINGING to follow - probably tomorrow & probably the Norweigen lad :)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Should be SINGING soon.

#writeagain

Haha - as I say, I actually had some 3rd hand info from 2 different places today! Hence the #gingerday - but it's more fun guessing!

Another SINGING to follow - probably tomorrow & probably the Norweigen lad :)

I hope you're not suggesting that I just RANDOMLY guess SINGINGS in the hope that They SING ???

#BESMIRCHED!! :cry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Upsetting that AFTER the Tony NochHart signing you didn't all RUSH to this post to congratulate me... Once again #writeagain - now a 95% ITK striker rate from NSCs most ITK poster..! I NO you're all reading this massage wanting some fresh #sheebointheknow updates so I'm gonna give you one from an IMPECABLE sauce - there will be another player SINGING this month #writeagain

Peace out

Sheebo (ITK) :thumbsup:

#writeagain

Erm... Erm... If you like? I don't think he's from South America but my Geography isn't great so I'll let you NO when he SINGS #keepcalm&trustthe95%record

Yep - Stoke, not South America #sheeboitk

Correct... #SheeboITK #GingerDay

Ooh fancy saying the obscure hair colour too #WriteAgain #BladdersHelped #98%Write #SheeboITK

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hope you're not suggesting that I just RANDOMLY guess SINGINGS in the hope that They SING ???

No Sir!!!! I believe in your SAUCES and you got this one #WriteAgain

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

No Sir!!!! I believe in your SAUCES and you got this one #WriteAgain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here