Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
It is strange as many other clubs seem to be getting their acts together and getting players in for the season. We appear to have a different approach. Admittedly getting new deals signed by Dunk and White was good business. Veltman and Lallana as incoming players at the outset was decent. However, 6 (six) first team departures and no progress on key areas is very concerning no matter which way you cut it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think it's the other way round. We want to loan Brewster, Liverpool want to sell. I think liverpool had agreed to it but have backed out now seeing if they can find a buyer.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Albion risk aversive? Hard to argue with that but I hope you are very wrong. Is Gyorkeres to Swansea being held up whilst we thrash this out?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Albion risk aversive? Hard to argue with that but I hope you are very wrong. Is Gyorkeres to Swansea being held up whilst we thrash this out?
Got to be.

Was worried when I saw that Gykores comment from naylor earlier. A failed second division German striker just won't cut the mustard even as 4th choice I don't think

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I'm going to try and be positive. But first of all, I will say, I'm sure Brewster is a player with great potential. This is a player who would be a great academy player and back up for the main Striker. But to be our main transfer target who we need to replace Murray!. and score us at least 10 goals alongside Maupay. Not a chance.

But to stay positive, Many HUGE money transfers happen on or around deadline day, Mostly due to clubs and agents squeezing the most out of there deals.
I'm going to hope that in order have ANY chance this season, This needs to happen.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Got to be.

Was worried when I saw that Gykores comment from naylor earlier. A failed second division German striker just won't cut the mustard even as 4th choice I don't think

Quite, should be loaned out again. If he struggled in the German 2nd division why is he suddenly the answer for us (albeit as 3rd striker).
I get the feel that the club thought Brewster was in the bag. Liverpool may now be driving a bidding war to buy. Reading between the lines Wilder feels Sheffield United have a decent chance of getting him.
What we do need is to make sure we have a very good back up plan, and move this along pretty damn quick.
We don’t need it resolved this week but we need another striker in within the next couple of weeks to prevent the Jansen scenario all over again.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Said it before, we clearly missed out on our main target (Nunez) and now it'll be scrapping it out before the deadline.

Just hope we don't chuck a load of money away on someone like Janssen at the last minute.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Think back to last season. Two out of four forwards (Connolly was last season’s Gyorkes) were shipped out after the season had started. We can definitely go into this season with what we’ve got imo. We shouldn’t, but don’t write it off

This.....we are in pretty good shape already and will get a LOT more goals from midfield. We’ll still sign a striker anyway though. No Tenamen necessary.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE disguised as a TRANEING cone at LARNSING says he heard Dan ASHBOURNE say we got 30 DAYS to spend £30 MILLION ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAILER no’s nothing , he says there’s no BUBBLES but we’ve started the spend already today as my SAUCE reported .

JON CLAUDE HECK has SINGED on the dotted line and hopefully handed over to Bielsa to GROOM into the next Paolo MALDIVES for us !

#writeagain

#nailerisuseless

#sheeboasleepinthetoilet

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
NAILER no’s nothing , he says there’s no BUBBLES but we’ve started the spend already today as my SAUCE reported .

JON CLAUDE HECK has SINGED on the dotted line and hopefully handed over to Bielsa to GROOM into the next Paolo MALDIVES for us !

#writeagain

#nailerisuseless

#sheeboasleepinthetoilet

Im BIDDING my time to BRAKE the big one. Not the KIDS ones like you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here