Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Ryan to Liverpool is the latest rumour. Shirley bullsh#t?!?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sauce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Ryan goes we would have to sell for Huge money...(also makes Carson link make sense)
The Carson link makes sense anyway if we want a HGP keeper to replace Krul.

If Ryan was leaving Krul would have already signed with us ( if we wanted a HGP 1st choice ).

Also, we'd be looking for a better ( and probably non-HGP ) keeper to replace Ryan.

Last edited:

Im interested why people think Sam B to go before Tomar, considering at the end of the season it was Sam who got a few games as sub and not Tomar..

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Im interested why people think Sam B to go before Tomar, considering at the end of the season it was Sam who got a few games as sub and not Tomar..

Simple, we play 3-5-1. Tomer can slot in. Baldock doesn't unless stuck out wide which is pointless.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Wigan-v-Nottingham-Forest-Scott-Carson_2996278.jpg

p01hgccv.jpg

Attachments

• 300px-Terry-Thomas_in_Where_Were_You_When_the_Lights_Went_Out.jpg
    300px-Terry-Thomas_in_Where_Were_You_When_the_Lights_Went_Out.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 493

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Looks like any player in the UK is going to cost...Therefore low bids have so far proved futile. Clubs we are looking at players basic stance is now 10 mill as a minimum..

As the window progresses we are going to have to up some bids or we simply wont get anything over the line..

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Quick query about players going the other way - I see that Newport County have signed Tyler Forbes 'on a one year deal'. Is that a loan, or is it a 'permanent' move, just with a short contract? Anyone know?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Quick query about players going the other way - I see that Newport County have signed Tyler Forbes 'on a one year deal'. Is that a loan, or is it a 'permanent' move, just with a short contract? Anyone know?

Permanent - he's left the albion.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like any player in the UK is going to cost...Therefore low bids have so far proved futile. Clubs we are looking at players basic stance is now 10 mill as a minimum..

As the window progresses we are going to have to up some bids or we simply wont get anything over the line..

Big case for getting in a couple of older, cheaper journeymen for a stopgap year until Walton, White or similar are ready.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here