Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Enjoy your holiday Winstano.
Trekking to the source of the Amazon, in just one month will be a fantastic experience.

Bon voyage.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Too ****ing right. Why isn’t our new striker already signed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Sturridge will just sulk. Undoubted talent screwed by attitude and mindset. Massive risk whoever takes him on. Apparently very divisive with teammates too.

Danny Ings needs to revive his career. His goals in the new year for Burnley 2015 pretty much kept them up. Still only 25 with a lot to prove. You'd have to be happy if we landed him on loan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

If the club gets to Vincent Janssen o'clock I'd happily accept Sturridge, or Walcott for that matter, with open arms, irrespective of their Baldockesque fascination with treatment rooms.

Conversely though if the club gets to Vincent Janssen o'clock without making a permanent striker signing I'll have grave reservations about it's desire to be a Premier League side.

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
I see Huddersfield are doing their business early again!

Centre Back that can play Left Back. Pretty ideal for our needs.

Expect lots of action from us this January, the last month has really exposed our areas of weakness - #10, Left Forward Player, Midfield Playmaker

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we get to Vincent Janssen o'clock again I think I'll have topped myself :lolol:

I'm desperately trying not to dive down that rabbit hole (with very limited success) this window, no matter how much I love that particular binfest.
I'm surprised to see Chailey has carried on where he left off on 01.09.17, despite very much being on the wrong side of history.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ah, it wouldn't be January or August without this thread bobbing around. Welcome back everyone.

My money's on no action until Jan 25th, then a Norwegian 12 year old with 185k instagram followers in from Sporting Lisbon.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Following on from the poor finish to the August window I always assumed that the much needed striker would be signed very early in the window. I mean you surely wouldnt let it get to the Janssen stage again would you??
Still I await correction on my unrealistic expectations by the transfer police.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Sturridge will just sulk. Undoubted talent screwed by attitude and mindset. Massive risk whoever takes him on. Apparently very divisive with teammates too.

Danny Ings needs to revive his career. His goals in the new year for Burnley 2015 pretty much kept them up. Still only 25 with a lot to prove. You'd have to be happy if we landed him on loan.

I'd far rather have Daniel Sturridge over Ings, even if he only played half the number of games. His attitude has never been questioned, only his reluctance to play when injured. When you look at how players such as Gabby Batistuta can now hardly walk because of taking pain killing injections and playing on when injured, you can't blame him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here