Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I presume this has been fixtured:

Yesterday:
Bremen - Thomas Delaney broke off the training on the afternoon of the service. But there is no reason for concern.

The training unit was only a few minutes old, as Thomas Delaney backed into the cabin after a short talk with coach Alexander Nouri. However, there is obviously no reason for concern. "Light back problems" were the reason for the drop in training, said Werder.

Even if there is some relevance in that from our pursuit, it doesn't look good either way as Werder seem adamant he is staying just as we were with Stephens.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would like 2 incomings this week... we really are ****ing up our preparations now...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
not rolling the dice are we.

All that effort to get there then don't have a proper go at it.

We wont compete in the championship either.

Still time though , come on FFS

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I think we need a supply of pampers for this thread... Jeez

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
not rolling the dice are we.

All that effort to get there then don't have a proper go at it.

We wont compete in the championship either.

Still time though , come on FFS

Would have thought seeing what happened to Middleboro last year would have helped us plan.
Suppose we will have to wait till next seasons EFL Campaign before we spend £15m on a centre forward etc.
Best business we have done is Izzie Brown, who will probably start on the bench !!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Would have thought seeing what happened to Middleboro last year would have helped us plan.
Suppose we will have to wait till next seasons EFL Campaign before we spend £15m on a centre forward etc.
Best business we have done is Izzie Brown, who will probably start on the bench !!

I haven't watched the friendlies, but I'd rate the business done on Stephens, Ryan and Gross.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

The best bit of business we have done is Gross by a country mile. Have you even watched him yet?

Edit: As above, Stephens new contract ranks up there.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

If we wont spend and compete in the Prem , no way will we do it in the Champ.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Interesting.

I actually view Brown as our weakest bit of business, but I hope I'm wrong on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here