Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's the only info he has. Who we aren't signing.

Never seems to have anything that's an exclusive for who we are signing.

Looks like the club read your post, just to prove you wrong.

[tweet]889815013829091328[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorArgus/status/889815013829091328

Pi ss poor really.

Writes some great articles but seems so reactive on transfers , seemingly jumping to the clubs tune.

Just seems so behind everything ... unless its a no , we are not interested in a player.

hhmmmm

Can't let Norwood go without a replacement ready. On that basis midfielder today.

Correct

There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today - nothing new there then.

Nope

You would think they might have completed medical for incoming player before letting Norwood go given the issues with Neto which probably put the club back at least a week in their recruitment.

They did

We rarely sign players on the day of a game. I'm going for a midfielder tomorrow with Norwood out announced at same time around 5pm.

hhmmm

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
NEED ASAP - ST, CM
NEED by end of window - Winger, Defensive cover

GOT - Izzy Brown - #10 backup and attacking cover

Happy with that, still need two big boy signings by City for my bed to stay dry.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Cheap and excellent.
A long way better than Brown.
Brown has scored more as a midfielder !!

Gallagher has 12 goals in 72 appearances as an out and out striker. Not good enough.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Diego Rolan at Bordeaux is available for about 5 million quid, 5x the player Baldock is in an almost identical role, come on BHA get a bid in for him, he's within our limits.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Still think there's a chance of Genki Haraguch signing from Hertha Berlin.
Japanese international. Plays winger or false 9 and is even being tried as a fill-in right back in preseason.
Intelligent player with top level experience and available for around €2.5m.
He wants to switch to the PL.
Rumour has been kicking around for 2 months but won't go away entirely.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Diego Rolan at Bordeaux is available for about 5 million quid, 5x the player Baldock is in an almost identical role, come on BHA get a bid in for him, he's within our limits.

We now have Baldock, Gross and Brown for that no10 role if required, we really need a proper front man now, someone with pace idealy, different to what we have.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
We now have Baldock, Gross and Brown for that no10 role if required, we really need a proper front man now, someone with pace idealy, different to what we have.

Baldock isn't a #10 though is he? Baldock plays off the defenders as opposed to behind Muzza, I would say he plays further up. I wouldn't fancy Sam playing at the same position as Gross was against Crawley for example.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Baldock isn't a #10 though is he? Baldock plays off the defenders as opposed to behind Muzza, I would say he plays further up. I wouldn't fancy Sam playing at the same position as Gross was against Crawley for example.

Baldock is a 10 for me, although a different type to Gross and Brown, thats why i say we dont need anymore for that role.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Still think there's a chance of Genki Haraguch signing from Hertha Berlin.
Japanese international. Plays winger or false 9 and is even being tried as a fill-in right back in preseason.
Intelligent player with top level experience and available for around €2.5m.
He wants to switch to the PL.
Rumour has been kicking around for 2 months but won't go away entirely.

Only reason it won't go away is because peole keep dragging up old rumours. It will not happen and was never on the cards, I am extremely confident on that based on absolutely nothing other than this has already been denied as no-go by AN ages ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here