Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
:lolol:

So you said "we might sign someone on loan or might sign someone permanent" and are now blowing your own trumpet?

Hardly a bold, or specific, prediction was it? More like a lucky guess methinks.

Was I saying 'might'?...

I thought I was saying 'will'?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You said "potentially two options" - much more like a might than a will.

You do seem VERY keen that we should all think you have some kind of inside source.

What word am I supposed to use until the deals are finalised?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Perhaps just stick to "look at me, look at me, I guessed a signing right a few years ago and have been trying to replicate my luck with vague posts and guesses ever since"?

A) No guessing involved

B) Which other players did I say we were DEFINITELY going to sign? (I would be grateful if you could let me know please)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Perhaps just stick to "look at me, look at me, I guessed a signing right a few years ago and have been trying to replicate my luck with vague posts and guesses ever since"?
You've missed the bit about suggesting 60 players in the hope one comes off. Thankfully that seems to have died down a bit this window.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You've missed the bit about suggesting 60 players in the hope one comes off. Thankfully that seems to have died down a bit this window.

See the above comment

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
No signings today then according to Naylor unless Maenpaa injury is lengthy. And obviously trying to complete the permanent deal for Murray. We don't need to be checking NSC every 10 minutes for updates, then :thumbsup:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Nice relaxing transfer deadline day.

Lights out at the Amex at 6 ?

Incidently there are quite a few Championship matches tonight. Will anyone playing be sold at half time ?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...-is-the-one-we-want-from-Brentford&highlight=

Here's one from a couple of weeks ago. Was the exact sort of thread the Ulloa one was.

They aren't as prevelant as the ones not long after Ulloa signed though that said things like 'heard we're after him - same source as Ulloa.' None of which ever had a confirmed ounce of interest from us.

Completely different. That was myself saying I liked the look of a certain player, not that we are interested or signing him.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here