Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
SAUCE 44 of 57 has JUST contacted me to say [MENTION=12291]Bradders[/MENTION] was PREMATURE again and we WILL in fact be singing with a FOREIGNER in the MORNING - his CLUE was 'BEN'S GRANDAD WILL BE HAPPY' - how he knows who BG is I'll NEVER know.... #sheeboitk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
my sauce hiding in the cleaners cubord at larnsing says sebastian pokemon is being fotographed for his unvailing

sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

#wongagain #prematurebradders #7%strikerate #breakingheartsontwitter

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
SP singed! :)

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Great signing. One more piece of the jigsaw to come. I have more faith in our current recruitment and management set up than any other time in our history. I believe today will bring an impressive attacking option that no one here saw coming .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
17 hours to keep Stephens and the rest, and I reckon we will.

17 hours to sing a striker.

And will any loans be arranged for Elvis, Ince or LuaLua ? ???

Squad now 26 players.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
SAUCE 44 of 57 has JUST contacted me to say [MENTION=12291]Bradders[/MENTION] was PREMATURE again and we WILL in fact be singing with a FOREIGNER in the MORNING - his CLUE was 'BEN'S GRANDAD WILL BE HAPPY' - how he knows who BG is I'll NEVER know.... #sheeboitk

Oops, #WRONGAGAIN

Hope you SACK sauce 44 when you wake up with EGG on your face in the morning

#bladderssauces #writeagain #sheebointhetoilet

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I'm expecting there to be a surprise signing or two, who knows, I might even be able to find work, that would also be surprise signing.
4 weeks looking and counting.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oops, #WRONGAGAIN

Hope you SACK sauce 44 when you wake up with EGG on your face in the morning

#bladderssauces #writeagain #sheebointhetoilet

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

25 MINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS this is my worst moment ITK to date :(

What sort of a noddy club announces a SINGING at 23-35 :angry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Source 22 says 'two little Ducks and one will fly off' ... Interesting

#SheeboITK #89%SINGrate

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As good a place as any for this little snippet from the BBC:-

An Arsenal fan who on 12 August posted "Tell you what, if we sign Mustafi i'll give everyone that RT's this £20", received a reply from the Gunners after they signed Shkodran Mustafi. The tweet included a video of the German saying: "Hi, I hope you don't regret the tweet."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's a BMW with a French number plate at the training ground. Are new signings having to drive over now?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Chuba Akpo has asked to go out on loan to a Championship side rather than play for Arsenal U23s for a season. Yes please.
3 senior goals so far.

The club have been looking at spending over £7m odd on a striker since January, is this what we're down to?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I am absolutely baffled that here we are on deadline day and the only obvious things we've done this year from an acquisiton perspective are to replace Greer and Zamora. One of those transfers (Murray) was inevitable as soon as the season finished. All summer to get the Wilson upgrade and we've not done it yet.

Yes, the club has done fantastically well to keep hold of the core of the side but it's very odd that we've barely improved at all. An upgrade on BZ yes, a bit more experience in the middle if we get injuries (or are forced to sell Stephens in January if we're outside the playoffs...) and a younger Greer, but for me today is the day that will make the difference. Are we aiming for play offs with Baldock and Manu or are we going for it?

I suspect the former, sadly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here