Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I was sat in 1901 in the Directors seat for tuesday and saw Tony and Mr Barber talking to what i thought was a potential signing. The same person was there again friday night according to my Uncle who had the seats again. I only have some grainy photos from tuesday night.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I was sat in 1901 in the Directors seat for tuesday and saw Tony and Mr Barber talking to what i thought was a potential signing. The same person was there again friday night according to my Uncle who had the seats again. I only have some grainy photos from tuesday night.

This post is useless without pics..... :)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This post is useless without pics..... :)
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That looks a lot like one of the official photographers in the face but can't see that being him. Surely somebody will know who that is?! (If it's a player - it could well just be a family friend or agent etc)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wednesday 4pm...

... more to follow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Aluminium ?

Or did that fall through ?
I got an overwhelming sense that 'Aluminium' was our man, then in a flash he drifted off into the ether.

At the moment the date and time is looming large in the spirit world, but it's completely untethered.
When my guide can connect me to the date and it's meaning you'll be the first to know.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I got an overwhelming sense that 'Aluminium' was our man, then in a flash he drifted off into the ether.

At the moment the date and time is looming large in the spirit world, but it's completely untethered.
When my guide can connect me to the date and it's meaning you'll be the first to know.

You have never got anything right before. Give it up it's dull

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would be nice but your recent track record is not good!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm only passing on what my spirit guide Mystic Stat tells me.
In fairness to Mystic Stat, at the moment, he's still the most reliable source we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here