Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theoretically would you let Bridcutt go to then buy a striker?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He strikes me as the only player we could get a proper fee for, so should we try and cash in so we can get a striker in before the end of August?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Are you drunk, no! then we would be left looking for another Central Midfielder. Worst idea yet.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
He strikes me as the only player we could get a proper fee for, so should we try and cash in so we can get a striker in before the end of August?

What do you term a "proper fee"?

Buckley?
Noone?
Lua Lua?
CMS?

All wouldnt go for less than 1 mil I wouldnt think?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A million times NO. Probably our most important player, especially as we don't have Navarro who could fill in that role temporarily.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
No. He's pivotal and we have almost zero depth in that position. The only player I can think of who could possibly cover for him is Vincelot, and he's on his way soon anyway. I don't think any other midfielders we have can play the same defensive role.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
We do not need to sell anyone we are in a building process which will take time and that is the problem - it seems some people expect that to be complete in one morning but it will take time. As others have already said we must keep our best players and add not sell or we will never move on.

Relax, chill out, slow down and enjoy the ride.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What do you term a "proper fee"?

Buckley?
Noone?
Lua Lua?
CMS?

All wouldnt go for less than 1 mil I wouldnt think?

I think he could go for £2m plus. Arguably we could get a decent striker for that amount.

For what it's worth I wouldn't either by the way, but it's an interesting discussion :)

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
brilliant sell your most influential player this has to be up their with the most ridiculous post of the year

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Not unless someone offered us stupid money for him. As others have said he is crucial to how we play, and one of our best players.

Not sure even on silly money, we couldn't get someone to fill in for him in time, and to get a replacement and a striker would probably cost too much anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here