The zombie apocalypse has started.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
A Bic Biro (black), a hole punch, and a copy of "Windows PowerShell 2.0 - Administrators Pocket Consultant"....

Err...

... on reflection, I for one welcome our new partially-deceased Overlords!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
My monitor, my lunchbox, a bottle of water and a desk fan...... I think I have a fighting chance if I can just get the blade out of the fan.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Kill the person next to me I hate him anyway (Wayne the hod carrier ) open him up then cover myself in his intestines & spleen I'd then go unnoticed by the zombies they'd just smell death & rotting flesh and just go about my daily business

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A cordless phone, a desk tidy containing about 8 nice sharp Bic Biro's and a can of Daktarin Athletes foot powder.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Kill the person next to me I hate him anyway (Wayne the hod carrier ) open him up then cover myself in his intestines & spleen I'd then go unnoticed by the zombies they'd just smell death & rotting flesh and just go about my daily business

I think you've got that a bit wrong.

The only way you can avoid detection is to smother yourself in the innards of the INFECTED. If your colleague isn't infected you'll basically be walking around like a dressed crab surrounded by a flock of seagulls.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I think you've got that a bit wrong.

The only way you can avoid detection is to smother yourself in the innards of the INFECTED. If your colleague isn't infected you'll basically be walking around like a dressed crab surrounded by a flock of seagulls.

Believe me when I say Wayne the hod carrier is already a zombie well the intelligence of one anyway

But you are right though I remember from the first series of walking dead they covered themselves with the insides of a dead zombie ( well at least I think it was )

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Curses. The only thing to my left is a surly jailbait goth. If she was fat I could throw her to the hoard and make my escape but she's probably only a few pounds above organ failure. Think I'm best off picking her up and using her as a cudgel.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 flags from the first league game at The Amex and a table lamp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports