Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Zaha Factor

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Palace are a one man team and on his day Zaha is a top player . Crystal Palace have real problems in the they have 17 players running out of contract this summer. Bear in mind that they have the oldest squad in the premier with many of them about 32-34. What should the club do? Should they sign them back on or splash out on new players. From the outside it looks to be very poorly run with them signing fair players but on inflated wages. However they have always pulled through somehow every year but it will get more difficult for them.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I hate him, I really hope he doesn't play on Monday. That winning state is quite astonishing.

But fair play to him he gets the rivalry and he often delivers. If he does play at least there are no fans to boo him, he absolutely feeds off of it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep based on his latest twitter post, looks like he'll be ready for the game..

Omg eyes hurt - only that complete embarrassing **** could make a mo rage of gym work with music and voiceover! Even pics of him posing in the gym few days before :lol:

Amazing recovery :tosser:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Palace are a one man team and on his day Zaha is a top player . Crystal Palace have real problems in the they have 17 players running out of contract this summer. Bear in mind that they have the oldest squad in the premier with many of them about 32-34. What should the club do? Should they sign them back on or splash out on new players. From the outside it looks to be very poorly run with them signing fair players but on inflated wages. However they have always pulled through somehow every year but it will get more difficult for them.

Gravity will take effect

The turd will flush

Tomorrow will be a better day

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
If the SEGW is back at least he will be all cosy and warm inside Joel's pocket.

I wouldn't mind seeing the pic of the Greyhound winding him up again if anybody has it handy.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
As has been proved time and again, ONE player in a team can make a significant difference...

Spurs: Kane
Palarse: Zaha
Leicester: Vardy
Wolves: Jiminez
Newcastle: Wilson
Southampton: Ings
Liverpool: Van Dijk

I could go on but you get my drift.

Say we had Ronaldo (oh please) up front fo:goal:r us and not Maupay, what a hell of a difference that would make eh!

:goal:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He went to Man United and was shit.

Sure but he was only 20 or 21 when he moved there, most likely he is a better player now and would do better if he had another chance (but he ruled it out himself by signing a new contract in 2018 so he'll just have to blame himself for being their reluctant club legend).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
So they want to copy our model ? :shrug:

Don't be silly. Don't you remember their banner.. They are the teachers and we are the pupils... or something stupid like that.

They would never copy us... See the Swansea manager is being linked with them.... who would have thought it?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I was there, what a great day out. One of the things I miss the most about the sanitised Premier League, even without Covid, is that away end at Posh. Anyone who's been knows what I mean.

Totally agree

An away day to Peterborough was always fun, and that end when we scored was a great bundle :smile:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Great thing is we can replace any player without weakening the team too much

Yep, they all equally don't have the killer instinct in front of goal. :glare: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here