Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Would You..." Game

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3521465 said:
Yes.
Would you have a (say half full) boiling hot kettle poured over your thigh for £100,000 and a week in the Carribean of no holds barred with Jessica Alba?

Yes.

Would you wear a Crystal Palace shirt non stop for one month if it meant a night of passion with Pixie Lott?

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3521480 said:
Absolutely yes.

Would you blowtorch to death a whole litter of Labrador puppies for doggy style with Pixie Lott?

hmmmm yes (Bad person)

Would you have a handfull of your own shit in your mouth for 10 minutes and then have to swallow it for a threesome with any 2 of girls aloud? (which ones would you chose?)

hmmmm yes (Bad person)

Would you have a handfull of your own shit in your mouth for 10 minutes and then have to swallow it for a threesome with any 2 of girls aloud? (which ones would you chose?)

SERIOUSLY?!! :eek:

Yeah, I'd to that.

Would you lose 10 years of your life for Albion to win promotion this season and one night with Beyonce?

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3521494 said:
SERIOUSLY?!! :eek:

Yeah, I'd to that.

Would you lose 10 years of your life for Albion to win promotion this season and one night with Beyonce?

No.

Would you Run naked across the pitch at the last game at withdean (risking a ban from falmer) for £10,000 and a night of passion with Nicole Sherzinger (spelling)

No.

Would you Run naked across the pitch at the last game at withdean (risking a ban from falmer) for £10,000 and a night of passion with Nicole Sherzinger (spelling)

I would. I reckon I could sneak into Falmer somehow after a while.

Would you have the ability to fly if every time you walk on land, you have one less arm?

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3521511 said:
Nope, deffo deffo not.

Would you live for 1000 years (and stay looking young) if you have to be raped by a thousand monkeys continually for a whole day?

No way.

Would you shag your best mates mrs and he finds out, for a night with Frankie Sandford?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No way.

Would you shag your best mates mrs and he finds out, for a night with Frankie Sandford?

That isn't even difficult. YES YES YES a thousand times yes.:laugh:

Would you lick a dirty tramps sweaty arse crack for at least 5 minutes in exchange for 3 days locked in a hotel room with Holly Willoughboobies?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
would you have a half sliced scotch bonnet chilli rubbed over your sphincter pipe for a nosh off melinda messenger?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
hmmmm yes (Bad person)

I'm used to getting shitfaced occasionally so I think I could manage this. Who 're Girlsh Aloud?

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
A night with Maria Sharapova after being used as Amir Khan's punchbag for two minutes?

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3521694 said:
Definitely, there's no saying you can't fight back.

10 rounds with Alex Reid in a steel cage for a night of brightongirl87 doing you with a strap-on? In front of a mirror?

If i was still alive, oui.:drool:

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3521694 said:
Definitely, there's no saying you can't fight back.

10 rounds with Alex Reid in a steel cage for a night of brightongirl87 doing you with a strap-on? In front of a mirror?

Think I would rather go 10 rounds with Alex Reid than do anyone on here with a strap on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here