Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Would You..." Game

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Would you eat Pixie Lotts Shit while Gordon Brown pisses in your eye if it meant you could have a 3sum with Pixie Lott & Cheryl Tweedy?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3325163 said:
Give Rover a hand shandy anyday.

Would you have a cactus shoved up your arse, just in and out once, for a fortnight away in the Carribean with Katy Parry who's just developed nymphomania but she's on the blob for the first week?

blow jobs and some bum-fun first week and more ine second.....:thumbsup: il take that cactus!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Would you eat Pixie Lotts Shit while Gordon Brown pisses in your eye if it meant you could have a 3sum with Pixie Lott & Cheryl Tweedy?

without a second thought!

would you prefer to choke on your old mans chode whilst watching your nan get beaten up for ONE night with Victoria (Pixie) Lott

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

I have thought long and hard about this, but i have finally decided, yes, i think i would :thumbsup:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3325343 said:
That's an odd one but yeah, expect so.

Would you shag Jolie if she was just a head with a vagina coming out of her neck?

No way...I demand the full compliment of head, limbs, torso, boobies and bum on a woman IT'S THE LAW.
And you might see your knob suddenly plop out of whichever hole you weren't using at the time.

Would you chew yourway through three pints of her collected bogies and flob to have an hour of filth with a fully kitted out Angelina?

Your Mum is allowed to watch as well for some twisted reason if that makes you happy. Or not.

No way...I demand the full compliment of head, limbs, torso, boobies and bum on a woman IT'S THE LAW.
And you might see your knob suddenly plop out of whichever hole you weren't using at the time.

Would you chew yourway through three pints of her collected bogies and flob to have an hour of filth with a fully kitted out Angelina?

Your Mum is allowed to watch as well for some twisted reason if that makes you happy. Or not.

Nah

Would you shag Cameron Diaz, just the once but IF you shoot your load your right arm will fall off?

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
No.

Would you stop wanking or shagging if:

1. Every time you spoof yer man fat = Brighton and Hove Albion concede a goal.
2. Every week spoofless = Brighton and Hove Albion win.

How would you plan your emission schedule ?
Wet dreams cannot be planned but do not count against you.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
No.

Would you stop wanking or shagging if:

1. Every time you spoof yer man fat = Brighton and Hove Albion concede a goal.
2. Every week spoofless = Brighton and Hove Albion win.

How would you plan your emission schedule ?
Wet dreams cannot be planned but do not count against you.

for the big games i could definitely go a week without pulling my turtle neck.

but then we could be conceeding 20 goals or more on others and that's just the weekday fixture.
:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here