Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wolf Of Wall Street

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
That folk singer film is probably Inside Llewyn Davis? The new Cohen Brothers film and is supposed to be absolutely brilliant so it may not be as bad as it sounds. Although the Cohens can be a bit hit and miss these days this one is supposed to be a little gem.

Just watched it, excellent film that will have you thinking afterwards about how one should or should not make the most of dreams and ability and where compromises should be made. Good music to boot.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Cannot remember the last time I enjoyed a film so much. The last three films I've seen have really set the standard once more - American Hustle, 12 Years a Slave and Wolf Wall Street... all three absolutely tip top

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I used to struggle to like De Caprio, but after Inception and Shutter Island I am mellowing, I might give this a look but I am desperate to get to see 12 years a slave then I have a Mrs V obligation to see some film about folk music in Greenwich village so It might be difficult.

I know, it's a complete khazi - rarely have three 'must sees' come along at once - Wolf of Wall Street, 12 Years a Slave and Being Llewelyn Davis and we can't even get down to our local picture house until the weekend after next so I just hope the Oscars mean that a couple of them are still showing then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here