Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wealdstone Raider

Jan 30, 2008
I can't agree. I think the bloke is having the time of his life. He has got an agent, 15 club and 18 university appearances lined up, he gets £ 500 a club appearance. He is not forced to do them. I can't see anything at all in that catching that 33 seconds of his life that has had a detrimental affect on his life, it has made him a star, albeit the joke will wear thin soon as with the appearances and money so the bloke is making hay whilst the sunshines imo
eddie the eagle FFS :timmy:
regards
DR

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If it had been at a Non lge ground with fans someone would of give it him and put him on his arse.

It was at Whitehawks ground so I think he got off lightly, if he had wandered into the estate and started mouthing off he would have been put on his arse.

I have met the Whitehawk fan that the Raider is talking to in the video, he likes a bloody good laugh and not a trouble maker.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
image.jpg

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It was at Whitehawks ground so I think he got off lightly, if he had wandered into the estate and started mouthing off he would have been put on his arse.

I have met the Whitehawk fan that the Raider is talking to in the video, he likes a bloody good laugh and not a trouble maker.

The guy he was talking to was Darren Ward, he is neither a Whitehawk fan or from Brighton according to the interview he gave to the Argus.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The guy he was talking to was Darren Ward, he is neither a Whitehawk fan or from Brighton according to the interview he gave to the Argus.

Maybe there was a couple of people he was talking to, the one I met is called Mick, big bloke, very loud and funny.
He is a regular at Whitehawk matches.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

7 million views for this cover version!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
he looks like he would struggle to get a hard and if he did he would probably faint bless him
regards
DR
PS hows life in a santa suit doug ???

He wouldn't struggle with your helping hand ??? The Santa suit still fits ..... Just :blush: how's yer brighton xmas jumper looking ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here