Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The walking dead

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Thought the first episode was a real return to form. One of the very few things on telly at the moment that I make a point of watching.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Great TV show and, as someone who was reading the comics before it was anywhere near our screens, I really like that they've moved the story far enough away from existing canon that I honestly have no idea what's coming up (unlike Game of Thrones, which follows the books...sort of).

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Wasn't expecting the mid season final to end like that,who's the loner in the church at the end

That's Morgan. He was the guy from season 1 who saves Ricks life and who Rick gives the radio to.

Absolutely best American TV series that I've ever watched...me and the wife sat and watched all episodes from season 1 onwards a couple of months ago and are hooked?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
this series started well but has really faltered I think. the current story line has been very drawn out and just feels like they are filling time at the moment.

don't get me wrong - I still love it, but its kinda slow at present

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
this series started well but has really faltered I think. the current story line has been very drawn out and just feels like they are filling time at the moment.

Yeah - agree with this. Hopefully it will pick up second half now that the police/hospital chapter has ended. Still worth hanging in for compared to most tripe tho.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I found that with Series 2. Midseason it got to be quite a chore to watch tbh, so I gave up on it.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Does anyone have a universal blu-Ray player ?
I have the walking dead series 1 and 2 on blu ray but they don't work on my blu Ray players as they don't play that certain region.
Just wondered if anyone would want them..

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
poor first episode for the second half of the season - much like the first half.

still enjoy it but its wearing thin

Yeah - strange opener. Outside of a major character departing it was a bit 'filler' and they're decided on Washington anyway...underwhelming.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Does anyone have a universal blu-Ray player ?
I have the walking dead series 1 and 2 on blu ray but they don't work on my blu Ray players as they don't play that certain region.
Just wondered if anyone would want them..

I don't know if it will work, but try googling region free codes for Blueray. Ive done it on my Toshiba, but they wouldn't work on my Sony

Just worth a try

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here