Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Vicente will he/won't he saga [Season 2: 2012] [merged threads]

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Since Gus has previously stated that Vicente should have better players around him (such new signings will encourage 'the dagger' to sign), I am sure Gus is now saying he is hoping to sign 2 more players with better technical ability...

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I presumed he was referring to the addition of more Spanish speaking players to help him intregrate better with the squad, rather than help him on the pitch itself

Michael Owen picked up some Spanish whilst at Real Madrid.........
:banana:

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
Stop worrying about whether that is "a Dagger I see before me" (shakespeare) ............ just look forward to the start of the season with an ole in your heart and an ole in your voice............ and a left foot to die for.....

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Well a Navarro replacement will be one, and presumably a left back the other. If these are better than what we had he'll get better service. Oh lordy I'm speaking in a positive tone, he's not coming back, he's not coming back, he's not coming back . . . is he????

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Kazenga has just tweeted:

"BEST NEWS ever for brighton fans.. VICENTE gonna stay wif us next season :D.. Happy days!!!"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Kazenga has just tweeted:

"BEST NEWS ever for brighton fans.. VICENTE gonna stay wif us next season :D.. Happy days!!!"
Which Kazenga though?

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Vicente staying!!!

Lua lua tweeting Vicente is staying with us next season
@kazenga25: BEST NEWS ever for brighton fans.. VICENTE gonna stay wif us next season :D.. Happy days!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hopefully a giant midfielder to protect him from all them Northerners wanting to kick lumps out of him

Don't you think he was a target for the hatchet men in La Liga? The guy is long gone before some Championship lump takes a swing at his legs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here