Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The unofficial REMF highlights

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's well weird watching yourself play football in such high quality footage

Cannot wait for the DVD to come out, what an epic that will be

You were well unlucky just before your goal with a header from twelve inches out. Unfortunately there was a solitary defender six inches out :lol:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
tbh, Palace's 2nd was a great strike.
Is that one available to see again?

What am I some sort of video jukebox?

[yt]tUSDTwSi3NA[/yt]

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Can anyone do me a little favour and post up normal links? The embedded vids don't work on my phone!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Exiled in Indooroopilly

I found this spoon sir
Feb 12, 2009
I'm afraid that these took so long to load that you are going to have to wait until tomorrow for the penalty shootout. Ooooh the tension.

Well played lads

Can I just say a really big cheers very much for your time in doing this and for the excellent quality. Top stuff to match what was clearly a top occasion.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only thing I would point out it refers to REMF 09. Yes it is REMF 2009 match but it is REMF 8. May make it confusing.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Yesterday I spoke to my brother who brought down his team down to film the match, they really enjoyed the game and have some great footage.

Apparently they filmed in the same style as Setanta, using the tv gantrys with multiple cameras and switching the camera shots in real time to capture the best action. They also interviewed Wardy and got some behind the scenes footage.

I think he's been asked to provide a 2 minute highlight reel which should be completed shortly and is now editing the main match DVD which he can then duplicate to demand.

Asked me to pass on his thanks to all at the REMF, it was a great experience for them and I'm looking forward to seeing the DVD, hopefully it will do the goals justice!!

Well done all :clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yesterday I spoke to my brother who brought down his team down to film the match, they really enjoyed the game and have some great footage.

Apparently they filmed in the same style as Setanta, using the tv gantrys with multiple cameras and switching the camera shots in real time to capture the best action. They also interviewed Wardy and got some behind the scenes footage.

I think he's been asked to provide a 2 minute highlight reel which should be completed shortly and is now editing the main match DVD which he can then duplicate to demand.

Asked me to pass on his thanks to all at the REMF, it was a great experience for them and I'm looking forward to seeing the DVD, hopefully it will do the goals justice!!

:clap:

Can't wait.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
And finally, the presentation ceremony

[yt]TjWoIyUkTMo[/yt]

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

I've been in contact with him this morning, and he's on the case.

The 2 minute stuff is going up on the Seagulls website.

All we need to know now is how much the DVDs will be and how one can get hold of them. Then the Albion can put the details up on the website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here