Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The unofficial NSC worst film you've EVER seen thread

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I don't think some people get the idea of 'target audience.' Not every film is catered to be liked by everyone.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I watched a film called "R.I.P.D." recently, something to do with dead people committing crime, it was truly TERRIBLE.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
A trip to the cinema in California years ago led me to take in MONKEY SHINES, a schlocky horror film about a wheelchair user who has a trained helper monkey that goes evil and starts killing everyone. Having seen it again recently on telly here, it's still a terrible film but not so bad you can laugh at it either. Certainly the worst film I've paid money to watch.

However my enjoyment was slightly lifted by a very loud, expressive cinema audience member that commented loudly on everything that was happening. "OH SHE IS GONNA GET KILLED IN A SECOND THAT MONKEY'S GONNA GET HER TOO YES IT IS...THERE YOU GO" etc etc.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Not seen it but I reckon the worst film ever is going to be Keith Lemon. For sure.

That or that Mrs Browns Boys movie. 2 films that no matter how much anyone offered to me to watch them, I'd still rather stick my danglies in a bloody bear trap.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I saw The Immortals on Film 4 this week - I wish I hadn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here