Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the ultimate NSC Michael Jackson poll- does anyoe really care he died?

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
all the jockeys at wincanton are tomorrow wearing black arm bands as a sighn of respect as he holds the record for riding most 3 year olds in a season

they should be doing it at one of the flat meetings as horses don't race over the jumps as 3 year olds, just sayin like

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
He abused drugs
He abused kids
He abused my ears.

Am I meant to care that some washed-up has-been has reached the end of his days?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
being outside east grinstead in a tent for the past week the news of his death at breakfast definitely shook me. He just seemed to be annoying most of the time, but the fact he's now dead makes it feel not right. plus You have to feel sorry for the millions of fans and especially his family at this time.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Just saw the whole of Thriller once again. As a person of mid 30's who has grown up with and seen the highs and lows of Jackos career, including seeing him live in he 80's, my overiding feeling is that he was one f***ed up individual created by a destroyed childhood, lack of media savvy and a reluctance to accept psychological support that, in result, created a freak.

That aside - Thriller was/is a f***ing awesome piece.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
There was a minutes silence, followed by a school forced to recite 'i'm starting with the man in the mirror' in an assembly in a certain south east london junior school today.

they have lost the f***ing plot some of these teachers.

Can't find a reference to that anywhere.. you got a link or name at all ?

thanks

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The guy isn't even cold yet and there are at least 6 threads. Most of them with the usual wankers being highly offensive, f*** me this site is really shit sometimes, so many newbie wankers around.

Jackson was bizarre, different but thats the nature of humanity, turn on something different as it makes them feel better. He maybe , just maybe, liked the company of children. It does not make him a paedo. He was aquitted of any wrong doing. If there was a strong enough case he would have gone down.

But that is not good enough for the tossers on NSC.

He basically died from self induced stress I would imagine. The stress of the court case and charges, the stress of his life going down the toilet, the stress of trying to re build his life and the planned concerts he must have known he was not up to.

You really are amazing US. Just because it's someone that you rate, everyone that doesn't rank him become wankers. If it was someone you didn't like, you'd be making jokes with the rest of us.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Michael Jackson met Elvis above the clouds.

Elvis said "Hello Michael, I wasn't expecting to see you yet. What happened?" Mike replies, "Well it all got too much for me El, the marriage with your wacky daughter, then all the paedophile allegations, then finally I committed myself to 50 concerts in that shithole London to pay off my debts. I think I just couldn't cope any more."

Elvis sympathises: "I know how you feel. I was just sitting having a crap and I just decided I had had enough. But tell me, who do you think will take your place as the King of Rock?"

" I dunno, they'll probably find a bum in the gutter who looks like me ..ssh here comes the flight stewardess!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here