Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] The ultimate half and half scarf??

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Being a bit keen in the garden, Lidl Mediterranean plants are cheap, as are some of their winter bedding, They have a better general range of plants like hibiscus rosa sinensis, but Aldi are better for their Magnolia choice. Generally, Lidl tools are a good option for the diyer. However, Aldi do online shopping. I think fresh produce is better in Aldi, but Lidl do the sunflower seeds covered in chocolate. Luckily, I have a wife who likes a bargain, so get her to buy things for me so I never have to do that trolley pushing malarkey!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
[Their cheese-topped BAPS are top notch.

:needpics:[/QUOTE]

You asked for it...

CVqvSvaVAAA9YHc.jpg

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Googling came up with a website that sells half and half tops. Interesting name and choice of clubs for this one.

halfnhalf.png

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Why would you use Aldi when Lidl is almost exactly the same, but also has an in-store bakery for fresh bread and pastries?
:mad:

I bounce between Portslade Aldi and *cough* Goldstone Estate Lidl. While I agree with you about the bakery section at Lidl, Aldi has a far broader range of goods even in a smaller store.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Listen you lot, I've got my Waitrose mob all tanked up on Columbia's finest and ready to go. We're going to buy all the sushi. We're going to park our 4 by 4s over TWO parking spaces. We're going to abuse the finest organic meat on the planet and then we're going to read you all patronising stories from The Guardian until you fall asleep. And we get free coffee.

So nurrr.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Listen you lot, I've got my Waitrose mob all tanked up on Columbia's finest and ready to go. We're going to buy all the sushi. We're going to park our 4 by 4s over TWO parking spaces. We're going to abuse the finest organic meat on the planet and then we're going to read you all patronising stories from The Guardian until you fall asleep. And we get free coffee.

So nurrr.

Sadly they've not done free coffee since Covid lockdowns started. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here