Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Truth

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
William is the helicopter pilot, not Harry.
Apparently he is. Or had lessons and is a co-pilot depending on which media you read. Either way he'll be able to fly one better than me so my point stands.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So what was that thing Harry was flying about in with the big whirly thing on top of it when he was in Afghanistan?
bit of nuance, Harry got a pilots licence but didnt complete the training to be an Apache pilot. instead he was the gunner.

bit of nuance, Harry got a pilots licence but didnt complete the training to be an Apache pilot. instead he was the gunner.
As co-pilot/gunner he was trained to fly it, but would only have done so if the designated pilot was, for whatever reason, unable to do so. Both seats in the Apache have flight controls.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Oh, and...I suspect both of them can write, in English, better than you.

:moo:
Out of curiosity I worked out how much his private education cost
3 years at Whetheby at £21k p.a.
10 years at Ludgrove at £30k p.a.
Eton. No idea how long. 3 years? £45k p.a.
A cool half a million.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
She’s an attention hungry actress who makes her own money and isn’t white. The royal family are a very secretive, racist cabal of scroungers. It was never going to work.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Apparently Netflix using fake photo’s in this, Netflix yet to respond
Link here. The same reported in the Daily Telegraph,

One of them is a photo shoot of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows red carpet - easy mistake to make, of course. Harry Potter, Prince Harry.

Another is a picture of Prince Harry with his arm round Chelsy Davy, his then girlfriend; another is an official photo that they knew about and posed for; another is a press pack chasing Katy Price, and another is Michael Cohen being chased in New York.

It's reminiscent of that TV series "The Monocled Mutineer", when the whole thing was described as truth, but was revealed as fiction; the producers then said that even if it was fiction, it revealed a greater truth.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't really have strong feelings either way on them as a couple - I just find it fascinating how bizarrely angry they make so many people.

Why do you care so much?

Ha - just after writing this, good old Brian Moore;

James O'Brien saying pretty much the same thing. He should know, as he used to work on the Daily Express. Here he says, mention Diana on the front page, and it sold 20K more copies.
Btw when did they say they wanted privacy? Did people read it in the papers?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't really have strong feelings either way on them as a couple - I just find it fascinating how bizarrely angry they make so many people.

Why do you care so much?

Ha - just after writing this, good old Brian Moore;

The funniest thing so far – as I alluded before – is the national rags banging ON and ON about how this show is so terrible and outrageous that no-one should even know about it, let along be so unfortunate to even catch a glimpse of it. And they do that for page, after page, after page.

And people wonder why H&M wanted out and to have a bit more control over what gets written/posted about them? :dunce: It's just not normal behaviour to obsess over people like that!

Edit: I wrote that before seeing JOB's take on it. Honest!

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
James O'Brien saying pretty much the same thing. He should know, as he used to work on the Daily Express. Here he says, mention Diana on the front page, and it sold 20K more copies.

They took on the rags and won, then deprived them of access. And they're still writing shite...

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Here is the man himself requesting "privacy". I'm not sure of the time lapse between his plea for privacy and him pitching up on Oprah.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Palace defensive spin operation gearing up I see.

For what it's worth I think The Firm may be in a bit of trouble here. Depending obviously on the nature of the 'revelations'.

Not so much here in the UK - where their hold over the media is still very strong. But in the US and and across the Commonwealth, where cracks are already appearing. I think that is where the target audience lies.

And the usual Palace tactic of attacking the messenger won't play well with those audiences in this case. For obvious reasons.

A loss of support in the US, and the Commonwealth falling apart, is going to considerably reduce the global relevance of the Royal Family and further erode the rationale for keeping them running at vast public expense.

Could get messy. And a fun watch for us neutrals.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I don’t actually have a ‘problem’ It’s nothing to do with either of their their physical attributes so please do not trying to be oh so clever and pushing me into some corner.

I don’t like or agree with how they have behaved, no more, no less.

So tell me, on your knee jerk reaction and it’s basis, if I dont like Boris or Keir because of how they have behaved does that make me racist? No? How about if I’ve been estrangled from a family member over the way they acted to my parents and the hurtful things they did to them. Racist? No?

Plus, you are being so very assumptuous that you think you know anything about me, where I come from, or my back ground so my friend, you couldn’t be more wrong.
I know, and wish to know, nothing about who you are, where you come from, or your background.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here