[TV] The Truth

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Every time I do much as hear their names I feel like screaming. What puzzles me is why any sane person would care to waste any more than a nano second of their own lives listening or reading the garbage that these two self serving hypocrites come out with.

Harry was a lot of peoples darling until she came on the scene. well done son, hero to zero.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Could not agree more a these two are a total embarrassment to Gods County
Do you think the people of Norfolk worry about what happens in Arundel, or the people of Devon have a hissy fit about Derbyshire?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I really do not understand the hostility towards her, unless it is racist.

She married into the Windsors - so what?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope they'll be prepared to tell us where they're really from. ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I really do not understand the hostility towards her, unless it is racist.

She married into the Windsors - so what?
*cough* it's pure unadulterated racism, filtered through many layers of measured whataboutery, to deliver an unpleasing aroma of faux fair comment *cough*

And Crodo has managed to reel everyone in, including me. Well done @crodonilson. It has been quite a few weeks old son, but you're back, and kicking bottom :thumbsup:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
She's just a money grabbing, attention seeking, , hard done by (apparently), look-at-meeee female
He's a whimp and total effect of her.

They wont dissapear into obscurity as they will continue to push themselves into the public eye as only that way can they make money. Unfortunatly.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Popcorn at the ready, this is going to be an astonishing piece of TV.

"No one knows the full truth," the Duke of Sussex says in a new trailer. "We know the full truth."

The Truth gets release date 8th December

Rated 15 as it deals with discrimination the first episode explores why Megan went from being adored by the British public and treated like a 'Royal rock star' to being hounded out of the country.
Lol..funny…..u r being funny yeah?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Mixed race women marries into old fashioned family, with racist grandfather and dodgy uncle. Encounters hostility.

I suspect its not the first time.

If we didn't elevate the entire family to super-celebrity status for absolutely no good reason, then we'd not all be bored to death hearing about it.

As a country we get what we deserve.

Anyway, she seems to annoy Piers Morgan very much, so on the basis that my enemies enemy is my friend I'm team Meghan

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It'll be the usual mix of people who watch it and enjoy it because they like them and others who complain bitterly about them being in the public eye – including those (such as influencers, national media and Piers Moron) – by incessently talking about it/them, thereby giving them more coverage. Add in a few sensationalist headlines and opnion pieces and/or 'SAUCES' and everyone's a winner.

I HONESTLY can't be bothered with any of it/them and the subsequent fallout of who said what. People can like or dislike whoever they want.
Same here. I didn't know the thread was about them. I have no opinion as I know nothing about it and wish to know even less.

It's all media pantomime to me.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
By association Sussex is a stinking, wretched cesspit of slime and bigotry.

Should our county's tourist boards sue for defamation?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
She's just a money grabbing, attention seeking, , hard done by (apparently), look-at-meeee female

They wont dissapear into obscurity as they will continue to push themselves into the public eye as only that way can they make money. Unfortunatly.
That make you feel better . . . about yourself ???

:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Oh, and...I suspect both of them can write, in English, better than you.

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports