Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Tooth Fairy

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Perhaps because we’ve all done it!

I was mortified the first time, but my kids soon realised the tooth fairy was pretty unreliable.

A good life lesson i reckon, life is full of tardiness and disappointment.

start em early and they may end up with a career in the railway business.

Tell her you were very drunk when the fairy turned up and you had a bit of a go on her but your wife came out of her drunken slumber and attack you both with scissors.As a result you will separating and your child will be packed off to your batcherlor 56yo brother Nigel in Norwood while you go into rehab for your drink proplem. All because of your child's greed.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Blame Brexit.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This. You have to tear the piece of paper, and use a fine rotor pen to write very small, with a few spelling mistakes and a few letters written back to front. You then crumple the paper and brown it using a tea bag, then quickly dry it in the oven so it looks parchment and crinkly.
Or just ask a doctor to write it.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I used to get a tanner back in the 60's for a lost tooth. So one day I found a little white stone on Hove Lagoon beach and stuck that under my pillow that night.

Had a note 'from the tooth fairy' the next morning telling me off. I was absolutely mortified.

Clever lady my Mother.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
So we had friends round last night. It was a very late night. Completely forgot that my youngest daughter had lost a tooth that afternoon and placed it under her pillow. She wasn't happy this morning. I tried to tell her that, like most people, the Tooth Fairy likes to kick back on a Friday night and take a night off but she's not having it.

What do I do?

This happened to me once, I said the tooth fairy was off sick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here