Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ticket Exchange Section

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Anyone who has / is having any dealings on this section, could the seller or the buyer please state on the thread it is sorted, it makes doing the housekeeping a lot easier, and I would hate to remove a thread that has not been completed.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Tony

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
The ticket exchange is like a day after a party and the place hasn’t been cleaned. Why do people post their ticket for sale when directly beneath them someone is asking for the same ticket?

Why can’t people just pm them saying ‘Yes mate, I’ve got one for sale’ instead of starting another one. Is it because they like to see their name there selling tickets?

I’ve put some up for sale when there’s not anyone after one.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm obviously missing something, but I can't work out what the differance would be if it were a sub section or as it is now, an individual section?
Personally, I have the Big Board bookmarked, as opposed to the whole of NSC. Having a ticket exchange as a sub forum would mean I could enter from the Big Board - that's all.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Personally, I have the Big Board bookmarked, as opposed to the whole of NSC. Having a ticket exchange as a sub forum would mean I could enter from the Big Board - that's all.

Ahh right I see now.

If anyone does have any threads / posts on the ticket exchange section, can you please let me know if they are now null and void, cheers

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Anyone who has / is having any dealings on this section, could the seller or the buyer please state on the thread it is sorted, it makes doing the housekeeping a lot easier, and I would hate to remove a thread that has not been completed.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Tony

well its quite simple really, you wait until the match has finished then delete threads relating to that match........ROCKET SCIENCE :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
well its quite simple really, you wait until the match has finished then delete threads relating to that match........ROCKET SCIENCE :thumbsup:

If you check out some of the threads, there are some that may be done deals already and it would be good to remove them sooner than later, also not all the threads are just straight forward, as in someone has a chunk of his season ticket to sell and there have been PMs sent, it would be nice to know if the deal has been done or not.
Obviously if the game has past then the threads get removed, but some of it is not as straight forward ROCKET SCIENCE as you might think, but thank you for your advice :thumbsup:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
As someone who has picked up tickets in recent times via the Ticket Exchange board, I'd agree with hitony that it really does help if whoever started the thread can conclude it. I had an instance yesterday where I was after a Charlton ticket and couldn't get any response from one poster once it became clear the ticket he'd offered was suddenly available again.

In the end, decided to head for the ground in the hope of picking up a spare there and was able to do so. But it was a bit of a gamble. :cool:

The other issue can be when you buy a ticket off someone and the game is postponed :angry: – then the person you bought it off wants it back. That can be no problem, but it's best if the poster states that's their preference if it's clear the weather could be dodgy and postponement is a possibility. ???

Just my tuppence worth ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here